Search results

1. rdw5150

DONATIONS

This........ 100 times this......... I support MMP by buying their products (which in terms of cardboard content are far and away the most expensive games I buy)........ The donate to a for profit entity is puzzling to me. SHRUG to each their own of course....... Roger
  2. rdw5150

Charlie Kibler glass art

man oh man, you know how many sets of those could be sold at ASLOK......... They are so cool........ I wish I was going to one of the those tournaments mentioned. Peace Roger
  3. rdw5150

LFT16

Hello! Agreed,,,,,, To me the decision to re-artwork existing maps was somewhat questionable at best (the fact I do not like the new artwork not withstanding). If it is indeed a copyright issue, it is not shocking and really should should not be that big of a surprise. When I realized the...
  4. rdw5150

On the to Bridge(s)

You posted in this long ago thread..... you can re-live history. SMILE!
  5. rdw5150

On the to Bridge(s)

here is the thread from 2010..... http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/thoughts-on-the-primosole-bridge-cg-good-or-bad.89942/
  6. rdw5150

On the to Bridge(s)

Well looks like their AAR can no longer be found..... I did find an old thread on it (from 2010) when someone asked how the CG was and this was my response..... unfortunately the link is dead...... Not that Gary and Paul are the sole arbitrators on ASL, however, they are both really good and I...
  7. rdw5150

On the to Bridge(s)

It was a long (long) time ago, back when they posted way more. Something about entrenching behind the olive groves (Vineyards maybe)......... I remember it steereded me away from the CG....... Peace Roger
  8. rdw5150

On the to Bridge(s)

Didn't Gary M and Paul S find a pretty large issue with it? Its been years since I read about their playing of it here, but I seems to remember something was an issue. I cannot remember..... Roger
  9. rdw5150

VASL preferred audio communication app

Skype and Facebook calls.........
  10. rdw5150

Looking for Playtesters/Proofreaders for another AP (France 1940)

Hi! Heck yes! Burma and now early war! I can assist with proofing. My gaming time is limited and probably does not allow for PTing. Peace Roger garciagd@velocity.net
  11. rdw5150

Burma 2 AP, tentatively titled: 'Race To Rangoon!', is almost ready. Need Playtesters for one last look.

Yes they are. Looking forward to the Burma 2 pack. I had not realized it was in the works (been off the Forums for a while). Peace Roger
  12. rdw5150

Smith's Ridge Blaze Refit question

Hello! Burnie and I are currently playing the Smith's Ridge CG (great fun, amazing map). Boy it captures the American firepower (OBA and AIR) and quality of troops versus the masses. Anyway, We have a question on the refit phase. I do not have my rules in front of me, so please excuse the...
  13. rdw5150

@ Klas & Scott

I am not a fan of involving a computer to the game table. I am not saying I do not get it, I do, but, I like paper rules books and the like when playing face to face. I get enough screen time. Its one of the reasons I do not own the electronic rule book. Peace Roger
  14. rdw5150

Dennis boys trip to Manila #2 (Let's try SF CG3)

Thanks for posting the AAR. Its an interesting read. Peace Roger
  15. rdw5150

ASLOK XXXVII - Official TD AAR

Does not look as large, but might be a visual thing..... Rolling in tomorrow at some point. Peace Roger
  16. rdw5150

Reccomended Reading: Smith's Ridge CG

I too have read Utmost Savagery..... good, though in a way horrific read....... Roger
  17. rdw5150

Thanks! Peace Roger
  18. rdw5150

Hello! Is there any recommended reading for the Smith's Ridge CG from Fight for Seoul? I like to really nerd out when I am going to play a CG. Thanks! Peace Roger
  19. rdw5150

oppponent wanted to play last module of LCP GrossDeustchland 3 (the whole campaing) by PBEM

Does one need special counters for this? Or are the current VASL counters sufficient? I have this on order peace Roger