Search results

1. Silvanski

TOAW IV

It's all happening on Matrix Games
  2. Silvanski

Ea 2012

nice to see you here Veers... and while I'm not involved in EA, your values and locations for %SP locations can finally help me determine where to put them in my update for my 3.4 update of Europa 1947, which is currently undergoing testing...
  3. Silvanski

Europa 1947 (TOAW III mod v2)

Re: Europa 1947 (TOAW III mod v5) I've taken down v5 ... the new version for TOAW 3.4 is currently being tested pbem.. Patience, it will come soon.
  4. Silvanski

New Scenario "On to Philadelphia" available in the downloads section

The monster's finally ready? Congrats gents!
  5. Silvanski

Armageddon 2015

Cool beans Marc!
  6. Silvanski

Poland 1939 second edition

Thanks Steve. I kinda get Saper's point though. OK I'll check the Polish site
  7. Silvanski

Poland 1939 second edition

I know this is an old thread I downloaded this scenario from RD. It's got a modified exe which I converted to eqp file. It's a very detailed scenario which can be played vs the Axis PO Is the author Saper still around?
  8. Silvanski

New Scenario "Fatherland"

OK I see it's built on Europa 1947. Interesting design, but the events will need to be looked at. I see that certain reinforcements won't work.
  9. Silvanski

Greetings from Croatia

Welcome! Zagreb, nice town. Been there in the late 1980's
  10. Silvanski

COAAR - Vietnam Combat Operations Volume 1

Another nice example of the way graphics can be modified. Good luck with your missions in the jungle, and I agree, this is a great AAR
  11. Silvanski

Re: Europa 1947 (TOAW III mod v5) v5 of Europa 1947 is available, it's got the US T28 and the British Tortoise tanks:cool:
  12. Silvanski

A beta version of the 25km hex, weekly turn version of Europa 1947 is available on my TOAW Redux page
  13. Silvanski

Fun in the Jungle (Silvanski vs Veers in Burma)

Thanks Wyatt, a real gentleman in defeat. The key to succes is not to waste time... push push push, like the Wehrmacht in Barbarossa... smash the Commonwealth troops in the south and race north before they get reinforcements and air superiority -which they got when I marched on Dimapur. I took...
  14. Silvanski

Modding Classic TOAW Scenarios

someone calling me?:toilet: :laugh::laugh::laugh: to beef up the PO, alternative objective tracks are a must.. either set to switch on a given turn, or triggered by one or multiple occupation events depending on the scope and size of the scenario to increase Elmer's defensive capability...
  15. Silvanski

Bioeditor and Modeling

Interesting undertaking:clap:. I'll be following this one
  16. Silvanski

Thanks for spotting and posting this. It may be a leftover from Piero's original. I'll check it.
  17. Silvanski

Fun in the Jungle (Silvanski vs Veers in Burma)

news from Veers, baseball summer... we'll have to wait till later to continue this campaign
  18. Silvanski

Bagration To Berlin - Secadegas Axis vs Silvanski Soviets

this one ended with a German victory the front was gridlocked along the East Prussian border all the way down to eastern Romania
  19. Silvanski

House of Cards 1945 - TOAWIII mod

Gotterdammerung 1944-1945 has been updated! It includes the 'what-if' Festung Deutschland variant Available on the TOAW-Redux site and the usual depots
  20. Silvanski

House of Cards 1945 - TOAWIII mod

Gotterdammerung 1944-1945 update coming I've been updating this mod, more info on the TOAW-Redux site Here a screenie from the What-if? Festung Deutschland variant I tried to model the redeployment in case Guderian had been allowed to carry out "Schlittenfahrt"