Search results

1. antony.marsh

Bayonet Charge.

Thanks a lot Robin.
  2. antony.marsh

Bayonet Charge.

Thanks chaps but my understanding is you have to pay for the eASLRB and I though it would be easy just to find the Bayonet Charge rules. Also the other rules The Great War seem no different to a human wave. Am I missing something? Cheers
  3. antony.marsh

Bayonet Charge.

I haven’t got ‘Forgotten War’ where I believe the rules for a Bayonet Charge are written. Is there any way I can access them? Cheers
  4. antony.marsh

TI again

Okay cheers. Got it but it’s not one of the clearest rules. So a unit cannot fire at it as it declares TI in the MPh but it can fire at it in its DFF. Seems particularly strange. Cheers all.
  5. antony.marsh

TI again

Cheers all. Hey Scott. From your first compilation example, does that mean that, given that no MF were used, the unit cannot be DFF/DFph. Or can it be attacked? But if so how many times? MF not being relevant. Cheers
  6. antony.marsh

TI again

Oops. That does raise the issue of how many times an attacker can fire at it using DFF.
  7. antony.marsh

TI

Agreed that it’s not Hazardous Movement. Agreed that the unit loses Concealment as in C of chart. So the squad uses no MF. It is just attacked depending on TEM. Okay. Not one of the clearest rules. I checked definitions in Index and nothing useful there, and relevant rules. And yes I think your...
  8. antony.marsh

TI

A concealed squad is in the same woods hex as a known mine and in its MPh declares TI. What are the factors for a 4-4-7 enemy squad that fires at the unit in its DFF? Are -1FFMO/FFNAM relevant? Does the unit lose Concealment? Second Question. If a squad declares a TB to enter a Mine in woods but...
  9. antony.marsh

AFVs in same hex

Quite right Klas, the Carrier was NOT Immobile but hey ho all good fun.
  10. antony.marsh

AFVs in same hex

Okay. I’ll take your word for it. Rule reference? Cheers
  11. antony.marsh

AFVs in same hex

Found the reference in MultiMans own errata page! Any further thoughts?
  12. antony.marsh

AFVs in same hex

Oops, even more replies. Correct Eagle, the Japanese AFV moved into the Carriers hex. It didn’t stop though, it’s actually IN MOTION. Thanks
  13. antony.marsh

AFVs in same hex

Cheers both. I’m sure I read an errata somewhere that crossed out the ‘or in its own hex’ part of rule D1.81. Could be wrong. And yes Paul John, the Carrier can move into the Japanese AFV’s hex but cannot stay there D2.6. Cheers
  14. antony.marsh

AFVs in same hex

Tricky one this, read several rules/updates. British PFP. A BMG Carrier wants to fire at the same hex Japanese AFV-type 95 that moved into its hex in the previous turn. Can it? I understand all the hit determinants, just not sure if the shot is legal. To complicate matters in the hex straight...
  15. antony.marsh

Le Franc Tireur No. 12

Hi Xavier. Just to say there might be another mistake on page 43, third paragraph, line 13 where it states the T-H Hero has spent 4MF. I think it’s only 2MF as rule G1.423 says that only one MF, not two, is deducted from any already spent MF by the unit that created the Hero as it is in Banzai...
  16. antony.marsh

Le Franc Tireur No. 12

In the magazine No12 there is a Banzai example that starts on page 42. On page 43, second paragraph the M4A3 Tank DFF its MGs at X4. But then in paragraph three the same tank fires it’s CMG at a Japanese TH Hero. How is that possible? The MGs have fired already at X4. Is this a mistake or have I...
  17. antony.marsh

Rice Paddies

Can an Infantry unit be attacked using a Snap Shot if it moves from IN a paddy hex to IN an adjacent paddy hex? If so would the -2 Hazardous Movement apply as the hexside is a Bank. Cheers
  18. antony.marsh

J171 Whom Gods Destroy

Thanks all, thought as much. This is a real shoot fest!!!
  19. antony.marsh

J171 Whom Gods Destroy

Thanks for the clarification.