Search results

1. klasmalmstrom

Setup at night in VotG

At Night, normally only the Scenario Defender sets up onboard, and can set up concealed, regardless of terrain, per E1.2. I don't actually see that applying in VotG for the Scenario Attacker - even if setting up onboard - they do normally enter Cloaked. Not sure if the VotG rules say the can...
  2. klasmalmstrom

DZ: Sainte-Mere-Eglise Bocage Gap Question

Yes, per the normal bocage+gaps rules. Yes they can. Basically, the Chapter SM rules for Bocage and gaps follow the Chapter B rules.
  3. klasmalmstrom

DZ: Sainte-Mere-Eglise Bocage Gap Question

Yes it can...same as if e.g., there was a road in X7 to X8.
  4. klasmalmstrom

Vehicle Target Type vs HIP?

Agree, it is probably not something that will happen very often....
  5. klasmalmstrom

Number of Dummy counters for Night Scenario Defender

I'd say three - since you can't get 1/2 of a "?" counter. So, in essence, FRD.
  6. klasmalmstrom

I think that is the case yes....
  7. klasmalmstrom

Usually it's not an issue, as when there are Known targets in the Location, one usually declares the Target Type....
  8. klasmalmstrom

One can also make an attack without stating the Target Type - then C.9 kicks in. C.9 UNDECLARED ORDNANCE TARGET TYPE: Any time ordnance capable of fire on more than one Target Type of the C3 To Hit Table makes a To Hit DR without first specifying the Target Type being used, the Target Type used...
  9. klasmalmstrom

Crew Served SW in Twilight of the Reich

IIRC, they are not exactly crew-served - as in A21.11.-.13 does not apply, rather a less severe version of penalties.
  10. klasmalmstrom

Dug-In Tanks and WA

I believe the text in D9.52 was an incorporation - partly - of rule O.7: "An armored cupola set up directly behind a wall/hedge is always assumed to have Wall Advantage over those hexsides (even if set up after an enemy unit that is ADJACENT to it across such a hexside) unless it is Abandoned or...
  11. klasmalmstrom

J190 Setup question

Yes they can.
  12. klasmalmstrom

MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

I think they will be part of some HASL involving such "special" Polish troops.....
  13. klasmalmstrom

SM08 AT Non qualified use

A21.13: "An ordnance weapon which requires a crew to man it may be operated by non-qualified friendly MMC or qualified enemy MMC by applying the 21.11-.12 penalties to their use." There's no ammo shortage - unless there's an SSR saying so. The B# goes down by two, per A21.11, ROF -1, Red TH#...
  14. klasmalmstrom

RB CG Commissar Question

See rule O11.6206. 11.6206 COMMISSARS: The normal limit of two Commissars per scenario (A25.22) does not apply. After all Infantry Coy RG have been purchased and all leaders for them have been determined, a number of these new leaders ≤ the number of Infantry Coy RG purchased/OB-given in the...
  15. klasmalmstrom

AFV covered arc change

C3.22 is referenced from a rule in Chapter D (section 2 or 3), regarding this.
  16. klasmalmstrom

Crew Served SW in Twilight of the Reich

It is the specific rules for the SW. Basically those that need a crew to fire them to avoid Non-Qualified Use. Klas
  17. klasmalmstrom

Leader in Close Combat

I would not use Control markers to begin with.... :-)
  18. klasmalmstrom

Leader in Close Combat

In non-CG scenarios there's no rule regulating placement of Control markers (not even sure if there are any outside of HASL products). They are merely "reminders" anyway. So I would not a problem if my opponent placing such on a building he might think he Controls....
  19. klasmalmstrom

Retention of DC's in VOTG or RB when thrown against an AFV target

Even if the DC has nothing to affect in the Target Location, I believe it still attacks the Thrower's Location normally....
  20. klasmalmstrom

Retention of DC's in VOTG or RB when thrown against an AFV target

I believe that most of the time when a DC is Thrown there will be an Effects DR vs the Thrower's Location - regardless of the Positon DR.