Search results

1. Murphostopholes

Nostrovia!

Where should I go to get started on VASL?
  2. Murphostopholes

First Defensive Fire: LOS

Thanks. Been watching LOTS of videos, so my SK vs. ASL lines are blurred. As was suggested - should've gone straight to Rulebook and Beyond Valor. Tanks!
  3. Murphostopholes

Thanks. Felt a bit daff after I found answer in an SK#1 diagram. Intermittent solo play, still in paradigm shift from SL. Am considering e-version of ASL Rulebook. Any opinion vs. hardcopy binder? Already too far gone, must have rules, rules, rules, more rules!
  4. Murphostopholes

Getting started with ASLSK#1. Don't have complete Rulebook (yet . . .) When exercising First Defensive Fire vs, Infantry who move from one building hex to an adjacent building hex can I take First defensive fire at unit in the "open" as they move from one building hex to the adjacent hex without...
  5. Murphostopholes

Nostrovia!

Thanks! St. Louis here I come (after sufficient prep fire of course). Not only did you rally me - I damned near went berserk! I already ordered the basic ASLSK. Thanks again. See you in St. Louis!
  6. Murphostopholes

Nostrovia!

Springfield, Missouri. (Just because you are paranoid does not mean someone is not out to get you)
  7. Murphostopholes

Nostrovia!

Not yet. (...nyet :unsure:). Been playing basic SL solo since I discovered it in closet. COI adds sufficient complexity I decided to skip straight to ASL. Psyched to discover site! What ASL products do I need to get started?
  8. Murphostopholes

Nostrovia!

Old school SL aficionado seeks intro to ASL - and opponents.