Search results

1. wrongway149

Twilight of the Reich errata

Slaughter at Ponyri will have Russian AEs. They won't be 'replacement' counters, though.
  2. wrongway149

making countersheets

The sharp! slicer is sometimes even called a 'guillotine' Looks like there is a light curtain for a safety stop.
  3. wrongway149

On the to Bridge(s)

I prefer to buy used going forward. no more 'collecting' (And sometimes the cards are already sleeved)
  4. wrongway149

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

We have such a cornucopia of ways to experience our favorite game! PS- I THINK hall #7, etc. is actually on the RO map.
  5. wrongway149

Ultimately - I will take some RB scenarios and put them on these (and maybe other) DASL boards.
  6. wrongway149

I just wanted to do something on Deluxe factory maps with German 838s Sardaukar infantry and Sewer rat Fremen Russians. Most fun I've had in a long time....
  7. wrongway149

Advanced Squad Leader Hall of Fame

Dibs on the induction speech. Both helped me get started on scenario design.
  8. wrongway149

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

I do One bulge scenario a year -- and didn't manage one in 2024 with everything else going on. "Next Stop: Bucholz'
  9. wrongway149

Well if you are new- I suggest last year's WO pack 14 (if you can find it) You only need Beyond Valor to play it. For this one -- you will need Deluxe ASL, BV, Yanks FkoC
  10. wrongway149

What are the best means to balance a scenario?

Well if you find yourself adding things back that you already 'balanced' out -- that's good sign that you are finished. Time to leave it alone -or at least let someone else take a look at it.
  11. wrongway149

What are the best means to balance a scenario?

Agree with pretty much all of these principles. Except maybe #5 -- I let better players than myself do the final balancing. MY job as designer is to give them enough options to work with that won't ruin the feel or unique flavor of the scenario. And I prefer Pepsi See ya next week!
  12. wrongway149

She would hate that more, as I used to collect the old 'flat box' Monopoly games.
  13. wrongway149

I tell her it's ASL, I worked on it. It's part of me.
  14. wrongway149

Until she comes home with one of those $45 Starbucks cups... (fortunately, mine has more sense than I do in these regards) Our mantra for 2024 is 'Don't Buy That!"
  15. wrongway149

SSR wording?

OTOH, I LOVE the added randomness (As long as it's just enough IMO-- and the alternative would be writing down a bunch of HIP spider holes-- which I hate) It takes the 'risk management' thought processes up a notch.. By the way Jim -- Did I ever tell you about the phenomenon known as Risk...
  16. wrongway149

Well since TotR has railroad overlays, you could 'hide' it's cost in the model railroad budget.
  17. wrongway149

I use an SSR: Any truck that begins its Movement phase with no passengers is recalled.