Search results

1. Actionjick

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Andy Devine had a dipthong rind It was sublime but the wrong kind.
  2. Actionjick

GRENADIER´24: ASL Tournament, Germany, 02nd-06th October

Age has not lessened his skills or dulled his sense of humor. Watch out for this guy at any event he attends.
  3. Actionjick

You really can show up at ASLOk anytime during the week and still have a great time.
  4. Actionjick

Returning to ASL

Thanks Vic, if the fire ever rekindles I will take you up on your offer. 🤗🥰
  5. Actionjick

Returning to ASL

Many reasons. Fish and I just burnt out in '95. We had played about 2500+ scenarios since '82. We ran ASLOk for the first ten years. A ton of playtesting. Fish started playtesting with COD, me with GI. Lots of tournaments. AH was shutting down and Mac was leaving, he was our buddy and that was...
  6. Actionjick

Returning to ASL

Thanks Vic but I don't play anymore. I just pontificate and try to encourage others to enjoy this great game however they choose. Oh yeah and I indulge my sense of humor with silly threads too.🙄
  7. Actionjick

Returning to ASL

M.Netto is another player, new to the forum, who is from Brazil. Perhaps you guys could get In contact with each other.
  8. Actionjick

Returning to ASL

Sounds like a great deal to me!
  9. Actionjick

Returning to ASL

David Murray started a thread, Mounted boards-what to do with them, where he is looking to sell about 45 boards. He is in the UK so I have no idea if shipping to Brazil would be cost prohibitive. It could be a start at rebuilding the game though. Just a thought. Good luck with your quest...
  10. Actionjick

Altering songs for ASL: The Weird Al Effect

ASLOk Holiday by 10 CM
  11. Actionjick

Shanghaid, the port for hijacked threads

Great advice!
  12. Actionjick

Update on Pierce Mason

1976 was a while back. It actually was affordable then. Not sure how many Mars Bars equivalents but cheap enough that we went three times.
  13. Actionjick

Music: what are you Listening to now?

10 cc Dreadlock Holiday I've been a fan since I first heard them wbitd but I hadn't heard this in years and forgot how good it was. Great band!
  14. Actionjick

( Superbowl ) Sunday of the Dead

Fish and I played this scenario a couple or three times on Super Bowl Sunday as neither one of us were into football. Anyone else have a scenario they played to ignore a sporting event?
  15. Actionjick

Update on Pierce Mason

Moderators please forgive these slight alterations in course but as I said above Pierce is a sailor and certainly understands. Besides humour is a good medicine and sometimes is even free.
  16. Actionjick

Update on Pierce Mason

Jim she said for $20 extra I'd never forget it. She was right!! SL cost me $10. That and the extra $20 were among the best investments I ever made. Taking Actiondebbie to Disneyland on our first date is definitely the best.🥰 Don't get the wrong idea about Disneyland. I was a poor...
  17. Actionjick

Update on Pierce Mason

Damn! I knew those massage parlor visits would bite me in the end!😉😘 Pierce was a sailor. He understands. Get well shipmate! 🥰
  18. Actionjick

Good luck with the event! Will anyone make it to both Grenadier and ASLOk?
  19. Actionjick

Update on Pierce Mason

Once on the sub just chilled out by the reactor during field day. Shipmate was on the sound powered phones to let us know if any of the khakis were coming down. Worked in a heat treating plant, also around dry cleaning chemicals and in a fiberglass pultrusion factory. Add to that way too...