Search results

1. ASL1

Good morning fellow berserker! .. I'm up for a PBeM game. ETO combined arms. Let me know what...

Good morning fellow berserker! .. I'm up for a PBeM game. ETO combined arms. Let me know what you would be interested in playing. PM me here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net If you already have an opponent for your PBeM adventure, good luck and roll 'em low! Cheers ya'll! Pierce
  2. ASL1

Good Morning Just finished a PBeM match yesterday (got thumped! .. those darn 9's!!) .. I'm up...

Good Morning Just finished a PBeM match yesterday (got thumped! .. those darn 9's!!) .. I'm up for another. What have you got in mind? .. if you already have an opponent, roll 'em low ya'll! pm here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net
  3. ASL1

Good Morning Fellow ASL Berserker! I would enjoy a go with KGP I CG. Played a lot of the KGP...

Good Morning Fellow ASL Berserker! I would enjoy a go with KGP I CG. Played a lot of the KGP scenarios over the years but not one of the CG's. I would be available for VASL + Skype play Tuesday - Thursday, some Fridays but can't do weekends right now. I'm US East Coast (Savannah) for VASL...
  4. ASL1

Best scenario from ASLOK XXXIII?

My top favorites DTF - 4 "Death To Fascism" -Lost (Well played by Aaron) HF - 4 "Liehr Launches First" - Lost (Well played by Adam) J122 "Bloody Bois Jacques" - Lost on final CC DR of 6,6!! allowing Nadir to withdraw and sealing the victory) WO 27 "Checking Out" - Won (a US 666 won the MOH for...
  5. ASL1

ASLOK XXXIII - Official TD AAR

Hatten and Death To Fascism getting a lot of play. Both are great. I have seen a few from the Korea module being played. Two players are battling it out in “Last Bid” from RB. Just my .02 cents Cheers ya’ll!! Pierce
  6. ASL1

Death To Fascism Pack at ASLOK and Albany

Already played two scenarios from this pack here at ASLOK and wow!! Great pack. Good bye Cheers ya’ll Btw, currently 0-3 but who cares. Playing ASL
  7. ASL1

CyberVASL X

Morning Pablo and I will butt heads playing FrF 89 "Red Tears Shed On Gray." .. Pablo's despicable Russians will attack my humble Romanians. Cheers ya'll!
  8. ASL1

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

Afternoon Andy Goldin and I have chosen to play AP 32 "Second Crack At Caumont." Andy's Germans will defend against my attacking Americans. Cheers ya'll! Pierce
  9. ASL1

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Rally Point 15 "Special Study I of the Korean War. Now, I just have to delve into FW. Maybe after ASLOK. Cheers all you Berserkers! Pierce
  10. ASL1

TAC4 I Remember

Great AAR. I sacrificed the Shermans on my left flank to tie down the German AFV's to get my other AFV's in a position to attack and then defend my units in the "castle." Roy had to make a decision to either take those Shermans out or risk having 4 Shermans running around in his backfield.
  11. ASL1

Hi Maurizizio. I meant you not Mark. Had a blast with CoS. I won 14 and lost 18. The way we...

Hi Maurizizio. I meant you not Mark. Had a blast with CoS. I won 14 and lost 18. The way we did this, we played one side throughout the campaign. We played PBeM. Like to do this with PiF. You choose your side (Axis, German, Russian) or Allied (Polish) and let me know. Cheers! Pierce.
  12. ASL1

Hi Mark Welcome back to the fold! If Oberst doesn't answer your call, how about a Poland In...

Hi Mark Welcome back to the fold! If Oberst doesn't answer your call, how about a Poland In Flames CG. Recently finished up Crucible Of Steel CG (played all the CoS scenarios) and it was a blast. Looking to do the same with PiF PBeM. PM me here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net. Cheers...
  13. ASL1

"I bet that nobody else has ever done that........."

I've never had my Sniper actually win a game for me until my recent play against Don Holland. We're playing SP 16 "Hilfe Kommt." It is the last US MPh. Only one US unit (a Hero) is in position to possibly keep me from moving a re-armed MMC east of the VC hex line. Don moves the Hero adjacent...
  14. ASL1

Emergency help needed!

Hi Don, Log files sent to "littlenoodle."
  15. ASL1

What Non-ASL game have you played recently?

Saipan: The Bloody Rock .. by Compass Games. Scenarios start you out with a small number of counters leading up to the CG. Very enjoyable.
  16. ASL1

Good Evening Game report for SLL. My Americans held off Don Hollands Germans for a victory in our playing of SP 17 "Cross Of Lorraine." Nail-biter of a game. One of those games where just when you think you have the upper-hand, the game flows back in favor of your opponent. Victory came down...
  17. ASL1

spoogbob I hope you die a horrible death

I just try to keep it simple. Never, never try to calm a mad woman down. It's like trying to baptize a cat .. not going to happen and you end up with scratches in the end. Cheers!
  18. ASL1

Vic Provost MIA Explained

Welcome back young padawan
  19. ASL1

Spreading Blaze 2018 - Atlanta ASL Tourney - Aug 3rd - 5th 2018

Darn, wish I could be there this year. The other book keeper having eye surgery so keeps me here in Savannah for work .. arrggghh!! Great looking scenario list too. cheers to all you Berserkers!! Pierce
  20. ASL1

Good Morning Fellow Berserkers! Don "Big Noodle" Holland and I will play SP17 "Cross Of Lorraine." Dons' Germans will be attacking my Americans hunkered down in Hatten. (excitedly waiting for the Hatten HASL.) cheers ya'll! Pierce