Search results

1. fenyan

Le Franc Tireur 15

That would be great, let me know next time you're going to be at the Guild House or Pasadena, I usually make it to those.
  2. fenyan

Le Franc Tireur 15

This hobby is cheap compared to a truly expensive hobby like trying to build a tournament deck for Magic. Anyhow I like the desert so this is an easy buy, but will have to wait for my budget to open up a little bit.
  3. fenyan

ChatGPT's Opinion on the IFT/IIFT Debate

Here's another one I asked: What were Michael Caine's experiences in the Korean War? In reality he served with the Royal Fusiliers.
  4. fenyan

Contested Lands (1948 Arab Israeli) module

I believe Jackson is?
  5. fenyan

ChatGPT's Opinion on the IFT/IIFT Debate

My query: in Advanced Squad Leader, what does IIFT stand for?
  6. fenyan

Artificial Intelligence View of ASL

Ok you sucked me in: "If you were playing Advanced Squad Leader and failed your personal morale check, what would your opponent do?" Answer: In Advanced Squad Leader, if a player fails their personal morale check, their opponent would take control of their troops and continue the game. The...
  7. fenyan

Broken Ground Design Thread

Is the ADGZ armored car in the Covered pack scenario BG9 Testing Minenknackers in your expanded German counterset?
  8. fenyan

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

J206 Collect Call -- I agree with Chris, it's an interesting puzzle! On the last turn I asked my opponent if he wouldn't mind taking a break as I had to think through how to engage the Partisans on the last turn. This scenario has Partisans (including 6-2-8s and 5-2-7s SSR'd as Partisan)...
  9. fenyan

Human wave counters in which module?

I thought the Russians couldn't Human Wave in The Guards Counterattack because they were "guards" :)
  10. fenyan

Human wave counters in which module?

Yes Steve E7 this from Doomed Battalions 3
  11. fenyan

2023 West Coast Melee

It'll be great to see you there! It will be lots of fun!
  12. fenyan

2023 West Coast Melee

Hi David, You can get in a pickup game Thursday evening if you are so inclined. You can enter a mini tournament which will have three rounds on Friday. You can also play pickup games Friday as well if you're not in a mini tournament (or get knocked out of one). If you don't qualify for the...
  13. fenyan

Any word on shipping for DZ St. Mere-Eglise

Those cows have Cartman eyes...
  14. fenyan

Any word on shipping for DZ St. Mere-Eglise

Per Facebook: "There will be a delay in shipping for ASL Drop Zone: Ste Mère Église. The printer was able to deliver enough components to build the copies we needed for Winter Offensive. They're working on the components for the remainder of the games, and those should arrive next week. Building...
  15. fenyan

Dummy Ski Counters

Sounds right to me. Didn't you just play a scenario against an expert skier this past weekend? :)
  16. fenyan

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

It definitely was less impactful to spread out the overlay cutting whenever you acquired a module that had them.
  17. fenyan

Winter Offensive 2023 Micro-Armor Collection Raffle

That is some beautiful stuff!
  18. fenyan

2023 West Coast Melee

It will be great to see you there John!
  19. fenyan

2023 West Coast Melee

The registration flyer is on the tournament page (linked from the announcement banner). From this link, scroll towards the bottom for the pdf: https://socalasl.com/event/west-coast-melee-xxv/
  20. fenyan

ASL Journal 13 now available

Did you cash out your Unlimited dual lands and Moxes? :) I played competitively for a couple years, even won a small Vintage event, but shifted to ASL because I'd always wanted to learn to play competently.