Search results

1. footsteps

CPVA counter colors

I believe the inside colour is the same for Allied Minor.
  2. footsteps

New challenge

I sense a new module on the horizon...
  3. footsteps

Broken Ground Design Thread

Back in stock!! Hungarians (Vain Opportunists) Romanians (Understudies) Partisans (Mostly Peaceful Protesters)
  4. footsteps

WO 2023

A Sturmcow is a 5/8" counter (like Cavalry), so is immune to HOB, but a BHL will Battle Harden to Fanatic if armed with a Lasso SW, or Berserk if armed with a Branding Iron SW. An unarmed BHL that HOBs will be eliminated instead, for Failure to Provide Steak Sauce.
  5. footsteps

WO 2023

Thanks, Scott. So the Overlay Bundle and latest WOBP would be available? In lieu of bd77, and because I'm a map whore, are mapsheets for RB/RO/VOTG available? If I was to come by, it would probably be Friday.
  6. footsteps

Is there any OB given counter you really don't want?

My opponent's best leader.
  7. footsteps

WO 2023

Side quest: Will MMP offices be open this week for walk-in purchases? I'm in MD (Kensington) this week and might have some spare time to drop in. I'd like to get Overlay Bundle, WOBP, bd77 (only).
  8. footsteps

WO 2023

I thought the BBQ could still happen on a DR of 2. Did they keep the Lasso and the Branding Iron SWs in the final product?
  9. footsteps

WO 2023

Upon a successful CPD (Cow Patty Dispersement) dr, a Sturmcow is immune to Ambush, and the Enemy unit Advancing into BCC (Bovine Close Combat) does so as if CX (even if Stealthy). If a Sturmcow is eliminated in BCC, any surviving Attacking units are TI, as they take time to try on and model all...
  10. footsteps

WO 2023

What's the DRM for a Sturmcow that goes Berserk?
  11. footsteps

Never seen this before

Crazy! :devilish:
  12. footsteps

Volga 3 & 4 , three years, Money Grab?

Assume sauce! Thank you. Any thoughts on what the foliage symbols refer to? For example, over Mamayev Kurgan, or the area to the west of Spartanovka. Brush? Grain? "Orchards"?
  13. footsteps

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

I take it you haven't taken up counter clipping. 🤪
  14. footsteps

Not Ray. I know.
  15. footsteps

Self-stick Overlays are now live at The Store - under "Scenarios & Accessories" http://www.brokenground.design/p/idmy-store-9171333-typetextjavascript.html
  16. footsteps

Who wants a Stalingrad watch?

You don't even have a lawn, sweetie. Weeds growing among the gravel doesn't count as a "lawn".
  17. footsteps

I think you misunderstand my question. The image you posted with the numbered map areas shows a map of Stalingrad that I haven't seen before. I'd like to find that map, to add to the resources I already have. I have many 'luftbilds' of the city, and other street maps, including "Stadtplan von...
  18. footsteps

Any idea what the map source is? I haven't seen that one in all my searches through the years. Certainly not amount of detail on Mamayev Kurgan.
  19. footsteps

Playing ASL for to many years???.......Or you may be an ASL ADDICT

The speed limit says 50, but you're late... time to risk ESB.
  20. footsteps

Oooooooooo..... Aaaaaaaaaaaa...