Search results

1. Vinnie

Split level buildings and advances

Number 73 in the I really should know this.. Can a yunit on the ground floor of U9 advance to the ground floor of V9 (basically going out the biilding and in again.)
  2. Vinnie

Recovering SW from broken unit

Given this foes not incur a MF expenditure, I assume no residual attack would occur.
  3. Vinnie

Change of CA for non firing units

If you're in a stone building, this is especially true.
  4. Vinnie

Change of CA for non firing units

A: To anmy position in the hex. B: Yes. Additionally, the vehicle could change it's VCA instead. C: Yes.
  5. Vinnie

Field promotion funkiness

I have a squad and leader in CC with an enemy AFV and halfsquad. The combat is sequential. My attack on the AFV is a 2 destroying it and creating a leader. As per A18.12 I must use this leader in the CCV. As per A11.51 only one SMC may combine with an MMC in CC. What is the status of the...
  6. Vinnie

Fire from pillbox at unit entering its hex

Point blank fire with the twm of the hex being entered. Woods in this case. The smoke is in the hex being ecited so has no effect.
  7. Vinnie

Orchard-Brush terrain

I did start an attempt to get an updated index together but that project got shelved in favour of other work. Seems I need to get innit again.
  8. Vinnie

Orchard-Brush terrain

I do not like these. The combination of inherent and standard imagery jars. I have no doub they are reasonable though.
  9. Vinnie

FUNdamentals of ASL

If I've ski troops, I try to see just how far I can get in one movement phase, even if it's a bad idea!
  10. Vinnie

I have never tried…

The turret sleaze. Need to turn 3 hexside to fire? Turn 2 and fire your MCG at a target then turn 1 and fire the MA at a new target. Both targets must be known but this way you only pay for the last turn of 1 not a turn of 3 hexside.
  11. Vinnie

I have never tried…

Seaborne assults I find rather dull. In order to balance the scenario they tend to be a bit one sided to account for casulaties on the run in. Additionally, the first few turns are the defender rolling dice on the off chance they will cause casualties to the attacker who sits there and takes it...
  12. Vinnie

I have never tried…

You haven't lived!
  13. Vinnie

I have never tried…

I've never jumped from a cliff or building into a river. (E6.1)
  14. Vinnie

Amphibian Recall

No it does not apply but you need to move this to the rules folder unless there is a Perry Sez to be posted.
  15. Vinnie

Stuck in Aberdeen

So is Aberdeen but we make the drive regardless.
  16. Vinnie

Stuck in Aberdeen

Okay, I'm stuck in Aberdeen rather than being in Blackpool for the magnificemnt Bounding First Fire tournament (damn Covid) but there asre no reports so far! Where are the pictures, the reports, the drunken shenaingans?
  17. Vinnie

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

Thank you for running this again. It takes a fair bit of organisation and effort.
  18. Vinnie

D2.6

Agreed. I think its a formating error and there should be only 3 questions with the positive answer applying to the crew (the first question 1) and not to passengers (the second question 1).
  19. Vinnie

D2.6

I think 1 refers to the crew having the SW. Needs to be corrected.