Search results

1. C

Bounding Fire Blackpool - 2022 (copy of my circular email I've just sent out)

This years first and second place trophies are finished and handed over.
  2. C

Operation Neptune

Some of us have been playing on said map ;-) though of course it could have been tweaked since so mine may be out of date. Still got to order mine in fact Ian
  3. C

Log will not run on my computer does on opponents

Thanks for the help, well try to get the same now Ian
  4. C

Log will not run on my computer does on opponents

I get this error message java.util.NoSuchElementException: null at VASSAL.tools.SequenceEncoder$Decoder.nextToken(SequenceEncoder.java:239) at VASL.build.module.OBA$Module.setState(OBA.java:479) at VASL.build.module.OBA$CreateModule.<init>(OBA.java:308) at...
  5. C

Maps have ran away

Thanks, that has got my boards back but I still can't load two logs most recent files but can load older ones Thanks Ian
  6. C

Maps have ran away

Having the last problem fixed I have a couple of new issues. When I try to load a saved log for a couple of games the loader cancels the request. This is only happening for a couple of scenarios, one geo with overlays and one Red Barr again with an overlay. Other scenarios with overlays work...
  7. C

Bounding Fire Blackpool - November 18th-21st 2021

It wasn't bad I suppose, been to better................ Only kidding both Martin and Simon have put a load of work into this and much enjoyment was had Ian
  8. C

VASSAL None responsive

That's great to know and I'm just glad you stuck with me lol Ian
  9. C

VASSAL None responsive

Thank you so much, I again have a running version of VASL
  10. C

VASSAL None responsive

and ends Locale=en mainWindowWidth=1680 moduleManagerDeveloperInfo=false RecentModules=C\:\\Users\\Ian\\Desktop\\VASLv662\\vasl-6.6.2.vmod Modules=C\:\\Users\\Ian\\Desktop\\VASLv662\\vasl-6.6.2.vmod mainWindowRemember=true modulesDir=C\:\\Users\\Ian\\Desktop\\VASLv662 disableD3d=false...
  11. C

VASSAL None responsive

it starts with the following which is repeated extensively #Sun Nov 28 19:29:13 GMT 2021...
  12. C

VASSAL None responsive

2021-12-03 20:44:49,617 [4952-main] INFO VASSAL.launch.StartUp - Starting 2021-12-03 20:44:49,632 [4952-main] INFO VASSAL.launch.StartUp - OS Windows 10 10.0 2021-12-03 20:44:49,632 [4952-main] INFO VASSAL.launch.StartUp - Java version 16 2021-12-03 20:44:49,632 [4952-main] INFO...
  13. C

VASSAL None responsive

and also key-3.5.8
  14. C

VASSAL None responsive

Same result as before and has created a new error log
  15. C

VASSAL None responsive

tiles has further folders inside that folder
  16. C

VASSAL None responsive

Extensions and plugins both empty files as is qcconfigs prefs has my three games I use inc VASL
  17. C

VASSAL None responsive

18. C

VASSAL None responsive

sorry only seen this this evening even though I signed on in the morning and at 7 tonight. Just tried again and same result and yes I have the flashing prompt (Just off to pick up my daughter from work, back at 8.20ish)
  19. C

VASSAL None responsive

C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.5.8>VASSAL.exe
  20. C

VASSAL None responsive

C:\program filea\VASSAL-3.5.8\jre\bin>java.exe --version openjdk 16 2021-03-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment AdoptOpenJDK (build 16+36) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM AdoptOpenJDK (build 16+36, mixed mode) C:\Program Files\VASSEL-3.5.8\jre\bin>