Search results

1. JRKrejsa

ASL Journal 13 now available

Exactly. If you can play the Japanese, the CPVA are not a stretch…
  2. JRKrejsa

Any word on shipping for DZ St. Mere-Eglise

They do! At first, I thought they were like the Chic Fil A cows, but you are closer!
  3. JRKrejsa

And, looking over the errata, there were no changes to the Soldiers of the Negus scenarios? As rePrinted in Hollow Legions.
  4. JRKrejsa

So, where does one find the aftermath for PK4, Hot Toddy? I like the concept….. Excited to try one of these out.
  5. JRKrejsa

That’s what got me, how green it was. I figured winter in Switzerland would look very white…
  6. JRKrejsa

Forgotten War scenarios

Agreed. They are very unique, and variety is one of the best things about ASL.
  7. JRKrejsa

On existing boards, or new ones? (Maybe I have the H. O. B. Firefights concept stuck in my mind.)
  8. JRKrejsa

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas! May there be some ASL under the tree. Or at least after WO….
  9. JRKrejsa

Forgotten War scenarios

I would think it would make a nice , smaller HASL. The kind that would be included in a journal. But, YMMV.
  10. JRKrejsa

KGP HASL's re-printed?

I would be all for a KGP reprint with more scenarios. There are many actions on the maps that are not depicted.
  11. JRKrejsa

Spec Ops Scenario bundle....ASL and SK Finally JOINED!!

+1 vote for this. I own some of the special ops issues, but not many, less than half. I just couldn’t justify the expense for 2-4 scenarios. But I would like to add these official scenarios to my collection.
  12. JRKrejsa

VC Question

Thank you for the quick response!
  13. JRKrejsa

VC Question

In the scenario Glorious Summer Day, Canadians In Italy #19; The hex the Canadian s need to have LOS to. My scenario card has it as 16H4? This is Vineyard hex. The historical narrative talks about the battle for a crossroads. Should it actually be 16N4? Or 16Y4? Thanks
  14. JRKrejsa

Broken Ground Design Thread

Covered looks quite nice. Variety of combatants, and a wide range of actions. The board is nice. If you are on the fence about this, worth the $. I also like the teaser for the Chaco War product.....
  15. JRKrejsa

Adding to the Archive

I would like both. But either idea would be an improvement.
  16. JRKrejsa

Adding to the Archive

That would be nice. There is no, OST Front option at the moment.
  17. JRKrejsa

Forgotten War scenarios

The CH version is actually not bad. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the map, but the scenarios I played were decent. Of course- I think- you have to own their Chosin HASL to play this one. (But an official HASL, or one from BFP, LFT.... would be nice.)
  18. JRKrejsa

Forgotten War scenarios

I would love to get ahold of the old KE playtest scenarios for Korea. But I'm not holding my breath.
  19. JRKrejsa

Broken Ground Design Thread

Alan- So, how do you ship to the USA? (I ask because I've had good postmen, and bad postmen. And at the moment, they need some help....) Thanks
  20. JRKrejsa

Forgotten War scenarios

I hope there are more than that.