Search results

1. MAS01

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

If you think the MMP elves, have been busy, take a look at what the TTP elves have been doing.
  2. MAS01

Someone enjoying the Red Factories module!

Wonder what it would look like with a doubled-up OoB??
  3. MAS01

Drop Zone: Sainte-Mère-Église

Do the CGs include the air drops or is everything focused on what happened afterwards?
  4. MAS01

Products that I'd like to see MMP produce

I will agree with those who have mentioned the single 22"x34" map HASL. HiF is the perfect size, along with Operation Neptune from BFP.
  5. MAS01

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Similar to a game I once played where an Italian HMG had a seven shot rate tear, and just obliterated a British infantry company.
  6. MAS01

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Sucks getting older doesn't it?
  7. MAS01

Exiting Shellholes

If an infantry unit the is IN shellholes, does it expend 1 MF to exit the shellholes (similar to what happens with foxholes)? It does not specifically say that in B2.4 like it does in B27.4 Thanks in advance everyone!
  8. MAS01

Poland Aflame!

Don't we all?? 🤣🤣
  9. MAS01

Poland Aflame!

Message me an email address if you'd like a copy.
  10. MAS01

Poland Aflame!

Don't believe that it was ever "produced", but rather simply release by J Bruneel (at least that is the name on the copy I have). It shows a couple of plays on ROAR, but I can't find out much more about it. The rules package looks rather consistent with AH/MMP releases from the time frame.
  11. MAS01

Poland Aflame!

Nope, asking about the Poland Aflame! CG.
  12. MAS01

Poland Aflame!

I've had this in my files for years, but have never played it. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
  13. MAS01

Operation Turnscrew VASL Map

Thanks, Tom! For some reason, it is not listed on the VASL.info website.
  14. MAS01

Operation Turnscrew VASL Map

My playing partner and I are getting ready to play the Operation Turncrew HASL. What is the name of the VASL map? Granted, I may just be stupid, but I can't figure out the board name on VASL. Thanks in advance.
  15. MAS01

An expanded terrain effects chart?

Not sure off the top of my head, but let me do a little research this weekend.
  16. MAS01

An expanded terrain effects chart?

It would make sense to have all of the official HASL terrain added to the Terrain Effects Chart. How can I help?
  17. MAS01

Normandy HASL

Or the coin slot is the wrong size??? 🤣🤣🤣
  18. MAS01

RIP, Hershel Williams

The last WWII Medal of Honor recipient, Marine Hershel Williams, passed away today at the age of 98. Rest In Peace, Marine
  19. MAS01

Dispatches from the Bunker June 2022 Update

Vic, email sent. Mark
  20. MAS01

Manila maps....

Dreaming again??? 🤣🤣🤣