Search results

1. sswann

WO Bonus Pack 2023

I tried... 1 year in the Navy before the Marines... bad ears that could not take the pressure and I was tone-deaf for Sonar. Transferred to the Marines, as long as I could shoot and fight, they overlooked those defects as well as my heart murmur and flat feet.
  2. sswann

WO Bonus Pack 2023

Now you got the idea. Brought up old memories of Vietnam. 10 of us in combat gear, miles to go in summer heat and only one (1) jeep. We found a way for all of us to ride in that poor overloaded jeep. o_O :LOL: Togetherness can sometimes be a good thing!
  3. sswann

WO Bonus Pack 2023

NOTICE: It is only a half squad (HS) riding the tankette.
  4. sswann

Operation Windsor - Carpiquet Airfield - HASL

Don, check your emails.
  5. sswann

FT INOR7 Sauerei Wald AAR

Indeed INOR7 is my favorite scenario and I had a lot of fun with it. Woods without being too wooded. Open ground without being too open.
  6. sswann

Volga 3 & 4 , three years, Money Grab?

Sounds normal for CH.
  7. sswann

Doomed Battalions Reprint Speculation

Armored Trains are being worked on for their own module. 30 scenarios, counters and a map.
  8. sswann

North Africa/"Torch" Campaign

Yes, a three board transistion has been used already. You will also get 20 scenarios using those boards from North Africa to east Africa, to China, and even the far north. Scenarios from 1918 to 1944 with lots of different nationalities and from Cavalry to Tanks. These scenarios are from...
  9. sswann

Slight correction... 8 new Arid maps
  10. sswann

One of the LFT15 maps is a transition map that allows merging temperate Geo maps with arid/desert maps. Should work well for many north africa coastline scenarios including seaborne assault along wityh LFT's previous coastline map.
  11. sswann

Volga 3 & 4 , three years, Money Grab?

Are you really surprised?
  12. sswann

LFT15

Our train project includes many nations , each with their own counters. Not just Poland. Almost 30 scenarios including PTO, are in test now with one new map.
  13. sswann

Le Franc Tireur 15

When Xavier retired he gained more ASL Time!
  14. sswann

Three Player Scenarios List

FT 233 Surprise Gideon FT 273 Former Foes
  15. sswann

TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR'S PACK

Carl I go along with JoeArthur above. I am still eagerly awaiting the SCW pack.
  16. sswann

TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR'S PACK

I am also against "Bidding Scenarios" as a standard for tourney use. Way too many times the opposing players are way apart in ASL skills for bidding. If you are the one being constantly out-weighted in judging a scenario, you could easily become discouraged and leave the ASL fold. We are...
  17. sswann

DTO: The Jick DTO Variation

At 80 - 200 metres per hex scale, you essentially only want a AFV & Gun game. (No Infantry) Advance Gunner Leader?
  18. sswann

LFT15

Two of BFP's geo boards are based on actual historical terrain from Poland. P & O.