Search results

1. burniefox

Prokhorovka! VASL Maps?

Howdy, Are there VASL maps for the Prokhorovka! module? Apologies if this has been asked before (couldn't find anything.) B- EDIT: Nevermind, found the answer in the Advancing Fire forum (should've checked there first <slaps forehead>)
  2. burniefox

No Image

Posted this on FB, but figured I'd cross-post here. Was setting up a game this afternoon and I came across this "No Image" situation. VASL 6.6.2. NBD, didn't effect my game, just wanted to throw it out there and make...whoever...aware. Carry on.
  3. burniefox

Wall/Hedge LOS to VBM CAFP

Quick question for the Peanut Gallery. See the image below. A vehicle is in bypass at the P9/P10/O10 CAFP. Is there LOS from N7? I had thought "No". But re-reading D2.37 (last sentence), I'm thinking it's clear. What say ye? B-
  4. burniefox

VASL PBeM

Hi, Looking for 1-2 more VASL PBeM games. Any theater/nationality. Can usually send a log daily(-ish
  5. burniefox

Sdkfz 7/1(L) Counter in VASL?

Hi, Looking for the above counter in VASL. I have the onslaught-to-orsha-6.0 extension loaded, but can't find it. Is this a new counter for OtO2? TIA- Burnie
  6. burniefox

Snow Overlay

I'm setting up a scenario on board 2, using draggable overlays OG4 and OG5. I'm using the Ground Snow terrain transformation, but the overlays are still green (i.e. not transformed.) I see the following in the chat window: Where might I find this gif file. I looked "inside" the ovrOG file...
  7. burniefox

OBA & SMOKE When Not Specified in the Scenario

So, playing an old General scenario, G9 - Sunday of the Dead. The Germans receive "...one module of loo+mm OBA with Scarce Ammo, directed by an Offboard Observer at level O." I know in these old scenarios the type of fire missions (HE, SMOKE, whatnot) weren't really specified. I have a hazy...
  8. burniefox

Issue Cropping Board BFPDW1b

Setting up for BFP27 and I'm having trouble cropping this board. BFPDW1a crops just fine. However, when I crop 1b, I get this: I've tried cropping different combinations of coordinates and always get the same result. What I did: Start new scenario Select boards BFPDW1a and BFPDW1b Click...
  9. burniefox

ASL204 - Human Bullets Q

Hi, So the VC state, in part: "...vehicles may only exit through hexside 82R3-Q3 (see SSR 6)." Only, the Q hex row is not in play on board 82 (R-GG), and there is no SSR 6. Have I just not had enough coffee? Just something left over from the playtest process? Didn't see any errata on the...
  10. burniefox

VASL Freezing on LOS Check

I've had a couple instances of a VASL log "freezing" when replayed. In each case this has been on a LOS check. My opponents report this, and the same thing happens when I step through the log myself. Is this a known issue? Don't know that I expect anyone to do much, but I was just wondering...
  11. burniefox

CtR-3 -- Dummies

<Deleted>
  12. burniefox

Ordnance SMOKE as DFF?

Can ordnance smoke be fired as Defensive First Fire during the opponents MPh? C8.5 says "Smoke23 may be placed by ordnance/OBA only at the start of the owner’s PFPh/DFPh. Once any unit fires anything other than SMOKE during that PFPh/DFPh, no SMOKE may be fired during that PFPh/DFPh." My...
  13. burniefox

Olive Groves and Vehicular Wall Advantage

So, B14.8 states: "14.8 OLIVE GROVE: A SSR may specify that orchard hexes are olive grove hexes instead. All orchard rules apply to such hexes, except that an olive grove also has a +1 TEM, its MF/MP costs are double those of an orchard, and it is never out of season; vehicles may gain WA...
  14. burniefox

VASL PBeM Game

Hi, The Subject says it all. Any theater/nationality is cool. Average about 4-5 logs per week. IFT please. TIA- B-
  15. burniefox

VASL PBeM

Any theather/nationality is fine.
  16. burniefox

VASL PBeM Latest Journal

Looking for VASL PBeM game of something from the latest journal. PM if interested. TIA- Burnie
  17. burniefox

BFP Board O Question

Hi, What's that in hex Z5? I assume it's supposed to be a Ford, but I didn't see anything in the BFP rules. TIA- B-