Search results

1. K

New MMP DASL pack

I'm with you Bob, but my vision is already poor.
  2. K

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

So when is Rittershoffen coming out? ;)
  3. K

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

It's MINE! I now have enough US MMGs and German LMGs to dedicate entire counter trays to each! [ Loved PB because of its size so I'm sure I'll love HiF. The map is very nice. Thanks MMP and thanks to The Gamers for their great service!
  4. K

Bolton is going to be the national security advisor? This should be entertaining

Bolton did a great job for GW at the UN. He will do a great job for TRUMP in this position too.
  5. K

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

This is all looking good. Guess I'll have to start saving my pennies!
  6. K

Sexual harassment implosion

There was a nut job feminist on the Tucker Carlson show on FOX that discussed a story of a student at Harvard that felt guilty for talking with a few of his buddies about which female students were hot or not. The feminist said they were all guilty of objectifying women. Well lady it's in all...
  7. K

Uranium One Deal

I'm not so sure about that report. The Uranium One deal came up in the hearings on Capital Hill today and is still mentioned in the news.
  8. K

if Anthony Weiner was so bad, why is the GOP supporting Moore?

Regardless of all the thoughts written to this thread, the AL election is over and the Dems pulled it off by scandalizing another politician. All the accusations will now go away. Not one case of harassment or even sexual assault has ever been successfully prosecuted after the passing of 20...
  9. K

No one is going to be forced to resign. If it happens I'll be surprised.
  10. K

Uranium One Deal

10-4 Happy Thanksgiving!
  11. K

I told you the DEMS would fight tooth and nail to protect their own. BTW There have been some 200+ ethics committee investigations in recent years. All failed to produce any results.
  12. K

Uranium One Deal

Back at you son.
  13. K

Uranium One Deal

Ok, fine. Maybe we can agree that there were assholes on both sides.
  14. K

Uranium One Deal

Some were. They were there to support saving Americas History from being destroyed by the leftists.
  15. K

Uranium One Deal

Bill Clinton DID the acts, Moor may have done the acts, TRUMP just made a stupid comment. Don't you know what METAPHOR means?
  16. K

Uranium One Deal

Not everyone on the "BAD" side were KKK or Nazis or even supporters of those groups. IMHO ANTIFA and BLM are also totally evil.
  17. K

Uranium One Deal

Not me my friend. The "wall" is not nation or people hatred. It's an attempt to stop illegal un-vetted peoples and illegal drugs from entering this Country. TRUMP is on record saying that he loves Mexico and the Mexican people. He also said the same about Hispanics in general. There were good...
  18. K

The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama

I don't blame them is support? BTW he's down about 9 points in the polls. like I said the Alabama voter will decide.
  19. K

Uranium One Deal

By definition YES to both! Misogynistic---Can you say Paula Jones and the rest of Bills play things She destroyed? Xenophobic--- Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu. TRUMP is neither of those. The rest stands true.
  20. K

The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama

Touchy Al is creepy too!! Who was the woman from the View that Al posed with on the red carpet? He had his hand on her boob too. Joy Behar maybe? It was!