Search results

1. R

D2.6 Entering an enemy AFV's hex.

Thanks Jazz and Scott. I didn't look at the right Q&A rules reference before I posted here. I didn't look under C13.8-.81 So within the restriction of D2.6 a British Carrier C could impose Target Selection Limits on enemy armor, and being so small it would be hard to hit? Wow.
  2. R

M20 firing BAZ

Ole Boe created an IFT and TH/TK play aid many years ago that I still use. You can use the link in ScottRomanowski's post or look for the IFT QDRC Play Aid ( or IIFT QDRC Play Aid if you prefer the IIFT) at this link...
  3. R

D2.6 Entering an enemy AFV's hex.

Does a Passenger or Rider with a BAZ or PSK enable their conveyance to stay in an enemy AFV's hex per the restriction of the quoted rule below? D2.6 ENEMY AFV: A vehicle cannot voluntarily stop or end its MPh in Motion in an enemy AFV’s hex (whether Known or not) unless it can do so out of that...
  4. R

M20 firing BAZ

I'll revive this thread to point out something I'd never noticed before. The (awesome) one-page QRDC /TH Chart made by Ole Boe has the following Case C on the TH Table. Notice the part I highlighted at the very end of the line. C Bounding...
  5. R

Prep Fire marker removal.

I could have answered my own question if I had found this in the ASOP earlier. I've been removing Prep Fire counters too early, at the end of the Prep Fire Phase. The ASOP specifically says to keep them on. See below. 5.3 END OF AFPh: 5.31B Resolve Blaze Spread (B25.6; B25.651) every...
  6. R

Thanks for the answers. With all of the scenarios I've played I don't think this question has ever come up before.
  7. R

Is a Prep Fire marker removed from a unit that breaks? If so, can that unit fire again later if it becomes Good Order again from HOB? In a recent playing my Prep Fired squad broke during my opponent's Defensive Final Fire. My opponent fired a second shot at the broken squad, which rolled...
  8. R

Concealed/HIP in crest

Thanks for the answer. It's pretty obvious now that you mention Info counters. There is no rule reference that I could find, nor Q&A.
  9. R

Concealed/HIP in crest

Another add on question. Is the actual Crest counter only placed on board when the HIP unit(s) lose HIP status? (I assume the answer is "yes" but I'd rather know what others say so I don't ruin the whole game with an illegal setup.) Thanks in advance.
  10. R

Is HA a DRM for a MTR TH roll?

Another related question: We've established that HA doesn't apply to a Mortar TH roll, so does FFMO apply when a MTR fires at a unit with HA as the only TEM? Thanks in advance.
  11. R

Thanks. That's a rule I've played wrong forever.
  12. R

Is Height Advantage a To Hit DRM for on board Mortars? Thanks in advance.
  13. R

Flamethrower attack versus pillbox (B30.112)

I'd say the NCA DRM is used based on A22.2, B30.112, and B30.113 ....and what Robin said. :)
  14. R

Hillock Summit question.

That's what we decided too. Thanks.
  15. R

37L

And the 37L gets Multiple Hits, too.
  16. R

Hillock Summit question.

Does placing a Hillock Summit counter on a Hillock Scrub hex negate the Scrub? Hillock overlay H6 has two Scrub hexes on it. J186 "Castles On The Horizon" SSR 1 says one of those hexes is a Hillock Summit (F6.6) Is that hex still a Scrub hex when the Hillock Summit counter is placed on it...
  17. R

#55: Castles on the Horizon

Hillock overlay H6 has two Scrub hexes on it. J186 "Castles On The Horizon" SSR 1 says one of those hexes is a Hillock Summit (F6.6) Is that hex still a Scrub hex when the Hillock Summit counter is placed on it? Thanks in advance. Rick
  18. R

Rolled a 10 on an Intensive Fire

Are you sure you own a car? :)
  19. R

KGP CG and NQ

I'm not finding any Q&A on it.
  20. R

KGP CG and NQ

If my Germans declare No Quarter during a KGP CG1 scenario date, does No Quarter then continue through the following scenario dates? Thanks in advance, Rick