Search results

1. fabiofotomoto

Official Manila errata, aka The Manila Envelope

thanks, and sorry
  2. fabiofotomoto

Official Manila errata, aka The Manila Envelope

Hi, is this hex in Manila map impassable?
  3. fabiofotomoto

Cropping the Manila map

yes, but if the scenario card it say crop at hexrow 3TD you must write TTTD ...and so on
  4. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka VASL maps

map A avaliable now
  5. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka VASL maps

only Y sorry :-)
  6. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka VASL maps

today is the city of Rome Birthday, 2775 years old! and the last map is avaliable for download in the AF website. Have fun!
  7. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka VASL maps

Rome was not build in a day:-))
  8. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka VASL maps

Hi all the Five masp of the tank battle field are avaliable for download
  9. fabiofotomoto

VASL6.6.4 Official Release

I, synch with game in the window with my same VASL 6.6.4 and VASSAL 3,6,6 i get this message: Module checksum 57f563be does not match (af00b62d) what's means? thanks
  10. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka VASL maps

Hi 2 new maps are avaliable on AF website for the download
  11. fabiofotomoto

VP Counter

they come from a non common extension
  12. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka VASL maps?

as a playtester i can say the VAS map are ready to play, but i cannot say when they will be public
  13. fabiofotomoto

PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

some other pics here: http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/prokhorovka-by-advancing-fire.166898/
  14. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka! By Advancing Fire

more pics
  15. fabiofotomoto

Prokhorovka! By Advancing Fire

Hi, here a short review of this new product: It cames in an hard box ( not hard paper as the MMP module but more similar to the one used in Fight for Seoul) printed in a matt paper with a very hight standard quality and this a preview of you can find inside. Opened we find the rules and the...
  16. fabiofotomoto

Comunist Chinese ( Korea) and concelament

Hi, i crete the set up, so the counter are mine. But keeping away the top ? the counter under are not ?, but are visible with a small ? on the top right corner, as you see when watch a your own concealed stack.
  17. fabiofotomoto

Comunist Chinese ( Korea) and concelament

Hi, using vassal 3.5.5 and vasl 6.6.2 when i remove the top ? of a stack all the other units still keep the small ? on the top corner and i have to unconceal then one per one Fabio
  18. fabiofotomoto

roadblock and RR

Hi can a roadblock be placed in a ground level RR? per rules Roadblock can be placed only in road or runaway hex, but RR are compared to a road and in the exceptions nothing about roadblock. What's your opinion?
  19. fabiofotomoto

DB140 Beast of Baruth

Hi Tom thanks for the answers