Search results

1. buser333

Fanatic Enterprises Dutch Pack Rules

Does anybody have a copy of the small set of rules that came with this pack they are able to share? I can't find mine. PM me here please.
  2. buser333

JAVA8 - The Crossroads at Les Attaques VASL Board

When I download the board from the LC website it is a .gif file, and when I place it with my other boards it is not recognized. How do I go about changing the file name so that VASL recognizes it?
  3. buser333

WCR4 - Hold at All Cost! SSR3 Overlay Placement

Per the map shown on Scenario Archive, Overlay B4 placement appears to be tR2-R1, not tR2-S1.
  4. buser333

Abandoning Vehicle and Pinning

During the opponent's PFPh, a crew is forced to abandon a vehicle due to a failed TC after it is hit with a shot that immobilizes their vehicle. In the process of abandonment they Pin. No longer subject to Hazardous Movement, they still break from a subsequent shot. Now the question is: Are...
  5. buser333

Allied Leader in CC

What would be the ambush modifier for a -1 leader advancing into CC with allied troops? What would then be his leadership modifier in the subsequent CC attack?
  6. buser333

Vineyard Inherent Terrain

First of all I just want to see how much I appreciate everything you VASL elves do. The "X to Vineyard" feature is great (as are all the terrain transformation functions), but I'm curious why the vineyard hexes do not become inherent terrain (as they should per B12.7) much like the PTO feature...
  7. buser333

Crags and Broken Terrain

F13.1 says "all hammada hexes becomes crag hexes that are also Half-Level Obstacles..." What about already-existing crags? Are these Half-Level Obstacles as well? I see nothing in F13.1 that would indicate this and, as far as I know, Crags are not typically considered any different in DTO...
  8. buser333

Upper Level Encirclement and Surrender

I had always thought that if a broken unit was Upper Level Encircled that it would surrender to the nearest enemy, but an opponent convinced me upon closer examination of A20.21 that if there is not an Adjacent enemy that this is not true. Which is correct?
  9. buser333

Failed Infantry Overrun TC and MF

I know a unit that fails its TC to conduct an Infantry Overrun cannot do anything further during the MPh, but has it expended any MF for purposes of Defensive Fire? If yes, in general, how many MF would it have spent?
  10. buser333

ESB and Smoke Dispenser Attempt

If a tracked vehicle without any MP remaining wishes to attempt a sM, must the ESB roll be made before this attempt, or only if the sM roll succeeds? If the former, does any ESB failure still apply if the sM is unsuccessful?
  11. buser333

KGS Block Control

KGS.31 says Block Control involves controlling "currently existing (or in play) Strategic Locations." Per the Glossary, one example of a Strategic Location is a Building. If a building is totally engulfed in Blaze, is this building considered "no longer existing" for Block Control? Or do the...
  12. buser333

Best Solitaire Scenarios

I've never been one to solo play a scenario, but recently I went through a game of ASL A - Guards Counterattack and feel it's a perfect scenario for this type of play. I've tried SASL but found it lacking, so I'm not looking to play that. I know some of you guys out there regularly play...
  13. buser333

E1.411 Cloaking Counters

Are Cloaking counters allocated per squad equivalent FRU or FRD? For the life of me I cannot find a rule reference for this. Any guidance is appreciated.
  14. buser333

Overcast Weather

Am I correct that (barring an SSR to the contrary) if Weather is Overcast, the only possible precipitation is Rain/Heavy Rain (even in the ETO in winter)?
  15. buser333

A25 Cold Crocodiles Map

SSR2 says "The valley does not exist; treat all valley hexes as level 0, with other terrain therein existing normally." So translating this, it looks like the gully still exists from A9-D9? Most scenarios with this type of terrain change say "no cliffs exist." I assume no cliffs exist? What...
  16. buser333

Concealment and Irrigated Paddies

Assuming LOS from a same-level KEU exists, can a unit maintain concealment if they assault move or advance into an irrigated paddy if all hexsides have banks?
  17. buser333

ASL104 Hill of Death

So I am pretty confused by SSR2 which says "All Crag are Shellholes, Cliffs are NA (treat as Double-Crest hexsides where applicable). All hedge and (previously) cliff hexsides are Bocage." The only exceptions I see to what are not double-crest hexsides are C5/B4 and N5/M5 (these are all on...
  18. buser333

Batisse Boards

Does anybody know how closely the Batisse boards mirror the official boards? I really like the look of them, but hesitate to use them in case the hindrances and obstacles aren't the same.
  19. buser333

Ambush Withdrawal and Disrupted Units

Can a unit Ambush Withdraw into a Location occupied by a disrupted enemy unit? If so, is the disrupted unit immediately captured/killed? Do either of these answers change if No Quarter is in effect?
  20. buser333

Vehicle concealment loss

I imagine this falls under "other activity" but just want to make sure. Does going CE or BU cause loss of concealment?