Search results

1. Manilianus

ADJACENT

I use the deeper voice and smooth hand touch backed with prolonged eye contact, this way I can score some points if not within the scenario, then with the adversary...
  2. Manilianus

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

A small update, the seller was very upright and refunded all the costs. Glad that it only turned out to be misunderstandment, and even more glad I didn't call anyone by name, cause it's easy to spoil someone's reputation, but clearing another person's name afterwards isn't so smooth.
  3. Manilianus

Will those be selled separately, like SK-style maps from map bundle?
  4. Manilianus

Box is the size of Festung Budapest, but those maps... There lies the madness...
  5. Manilianus

I don't want to stigmatize names and create a storm within community (plus I think that it could be violation of the forum rules) - just, you know, for the first time I've encountered a situation like this in the ASL world. Just need to be more vigilant and appreciate the luck I have when...
  6. Manilianus

Thought I've bought Operations Special Issue #3 Fury in the East from some guy at BGG, but when my package arrived it turned out that there's no magazine inside, just the game components... I've asked the seller about this fact and he told that "yeah, only parts, blah blah", didn't even mention...
  7. Manilianus

Manila arrived to Manilianus!
  8. Manilianus

For King and Country or Doomed Battalions

Although I'm Pole and I do personally prefer the battles presented in DB, I've voted for FKaC - not that it's better (nor worse, for that matter), but because its theater of operations options "objectively" offer a wider array - from Normandy, through Africa, to India. Otherwise they are similar...
  9. Manilianus

Happy 4th of July

I hope that it's not all political and against the forum rules (if so, mods, please delete/edit the post as you see fit), but I envy you, Yanks (and pretty much the rest of the ASL world, too) - since over 10 years in Poland our Independence Day changed from military/historical reconstruction...
  10. Manilianus

Operation Veritable printings

Thanks, mate, you're the best!
  11. Manilianus

Hi, Anus Boy, there were no second printings of this module, I've just checked it on the Internet and it's the similar case as with Festung Budapest - it was a reprint with spare parts and the instruction was indeed a photocopy, not traditionally binded one. Hope that helped!
  12. Manilianus

I've noticed that some sources say that this HASL had a second printing with "color photocopy of the rules" - anyone can confirm it? Are there any other differences between printings? Does the first edition also include a photocopy of the rules, or are those printed in a "traditional" (i.e. not...
  13. Manilianus

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

You people underestimate the power of Alzheimer...
  14. Manilianus

Oh, thanks for the clarification! So in DASL Redux they should be the correct size, too. Out of curiosity, Klas - is there ASL-related thing that you are not aware of? Asking for a friend...
  15. Manilianus

ABTF HASL - Why do you hate it? Why don't you hate it?

It sounded funnier when I was typing it, sorry...
  16. Manilianus

ABTF HASL - Why do you hate it? Why don't you hate it?

I'm pretty positively sure it'll be a huge improvement in every aspect, considering the sheer quality of maps that were presented in a similar thread. All in all, I don't think it'll exceed the pinnacle of ASL's scenario design, which is obviously most esteemed venerable "Prinz Eugen Pack" -...
  17. Manilianus

At the MMP's site they state that "Corrected Deluxe ASL Overlays" and "SK-Style Board 42 Corrected Wall Overlay" are available for download, hence my question...
  18. Manilianus

Do those overlays come with corrected errata or are they mere prints?
  19. Manilianus

Thanks MMP

Any news on Binder edition? Do we have incorporated recent errata, or is it still in the 2020 printing?
  20. Manilianus

ABTF and other bridges revised module thread

I thought today that it'll be so cool if the module would hit preorders in 2023/2024. <just small innocent poke towards creators> Now, because it's going to be 4-module set, I guess it's pretty possible it'll be the biggest box ever produced for ASL, bearing in mind that Red Factories is the...