Search results

1. Khill

Hakkaa Päälle! now on preorder!!

yksi olut kiitos, is all you need to know
  2. Khill

Waffen-SS Counter Storage and What Not

lol: never. but they seem to evoke such strong emotions that I do feel compelled to ask. I'm not looking to make any statement or to offend: I'm just looking to play
  3. Khill

Waffen-SS Counter Storage and What Not

I keep all the baddies (blue and black) in their own separate container. All black counters are mixed together (by type) irregardless of publisher. I use them but I do ask my opponent if they are offended by their use first. The black counters looks sharp all trimmed up with the edges colored...
  4. Khill

Which nationality has the most authentic " flavor "

IJA are so fun to play
  5. Khill

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

J146 Raganarok was fun. Short five turns, 2 half boards, Russian defenders have interesting reinforcement SSR, the Germans have to exit 3 squads off-board. We diced for sides and I got the Germans. It was fun and I would play it again as either side but my Germans got crushed. I killed more...
  6. Khill

ROF and Residuals

yes
  7. Khill

DB 167 Blow That Bridge from the new Dispatches from the Bunker played tight, fast, & furious. Super fun partisans win immediately if they blow one section of the bridge or control the two bridge end hexes at game end in a short 4.5 turns we had deadly CC's, battle hardened conscripts, 50 MTR...
  8. Khill

ASLSK2/3 or just go full ASL?

but if you get caught out just point to the shoe closet
  9. Khill

DTF 15 Storming Lommel: my Germans suffered another humiliating defeat from Sven
  10. Khill

HazMo 10 Fresh Grist - 2021 Albany Tournament Round 2

seems a bit tough for the IJA. I would play it again as the IJA for fun but I would bid KMT at a tourney. both sides reinforcement SSR's were wearing real thin on me
  11. Khill

HazMo 10 Fresh Grist - 2021 Albany Tournament Round 2

my IJA suffered a humiliating lost to Sven. first two shorts from knee MTR: no WP, no Smoke. lost FT on first shot. got two ineffective shots from HMG/MMG death star but they quickly went down with yahtzee. banzai on the IJA left was effective in gaining that area and VC building but gave...
  12. Khill

BFP-51 Kwajalein Crush Japanese Amphibious Tanks?

very nice work. interesting AFV. did it see much action? love the BMG
  13. Khill

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

the one I played was super fun. let us know when and where to find your presentation. looking forward to that for sure
  14. Khill

How to become better at using AFVs in ASL?

even as a burning wreck
  15. Khill

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

that is great. would he be willing and/or able to record and post to YouTube or something? I'd like to hear it
  16. Khill

Pacific mini series

yes, I think those are the best episodes too. the Alligator Creek battle in episode one is gripping. Dispatches from the Bunker has some great Alligator Creek scenarios that are fun to play
  17. Khill

that is ok, just imagine: pack counters on elephants! the backside of the counter could be camels...
  18. Khill

Nor'Easter pack II

Hatten is pretty innovative: a pared down, cost effective, compact campaign game, light on SSR's, strong scenarios, and great replay ability. even the map is compact and beautifully rendered in winter white
  19. Khill

Nor'Easter pack II

very excited for this one. my two favorite 3rd party producers