Search results

1. E

PS2 version?

When does it come out on the PS2? Thanks Currahee
  2. E

PS2 version?

What are your guys thought about the one comming out for the PS2? Thanks Currahee
  3. E

Need help with COMMANDOS 2 MEN OF COURAGE

Hey doc isn't it the same version? Thanks Currahee
  4. E

Need help with COMMANDOS 2 MEN OF COURAGE

Anyone here played COMMANDOS 2 MEN OF COURAGE for the PS2? I need help on it Thanks Currahee
  5. E

How big is your WWII DVD collection?

The Thin red line, The Great escape, A bridge to far,Saving Private Ryan, The desert fox, the desert rats, and some others thats my WWII DVD collection so far! Thanks Currahee
  6. E

Spiderman 2

Has anyone played the new Spiderman 2 game on the PS2, Gamecube, Or Xbox yet! What do you thinks of it? Thanks Currahee
  7. E

War Movie ELECTIONS!

A bridge to far I voted for a bridge to far because the movie was put together so well. The cast was also well done! Thanks Currahee
  8. E

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

I almost rented this movie, is it a movie worth watching? Thanks CURRAHEE
  9. E

spiderman 2

Yeah your right, but I like the idea of the webs shooting out from his wrists. It gives it more of a realistic feel!! Thanks CURRAHEE
  10. E

spiderman 2

I saw the first one and was very pleased on how they kept it as close to the comic as possible. I very excited in seeing it tommorow!! :bowdown: Thanks CURRAHEE
  11. E

Is it on DVD? If so then I think I'll go buy it!! Thanks Guys CURRAHEE :toast: :toast:
  12. E

101st movies Does anyone know of any other movies about the 101st other then Band of Brothers?? I would really like to see some others:thumb: Thanks CURRAHEE
  13. E

The best console?

Praise for the PS2 The PS2 gets my vote. It's sleek graphics and great games make it one of the best consols out there. I love their first person shooters!! Thanks and PS2 RULES!!:bowdown: :bowdown: CURRAHEE
  14. E

Brothers in Arms (new Game)

No, brand new game, first person shooter I think? Thanks CURRAHEE
  15. E

Brothers in Arms (new Game)

theres a new game coming out for the PC and all Consols in 2004. The game is called "Brothers in Arms", and Its about the 10st airborne. Thats all I know at the given time!! Thanks :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: CURAHEE
  16. E

Dr. Sinister Exposed

NOO NOT THE SEABASS!!!!! I wanted to see sharks with frickin lazers attched to their fricken heads!!!! No not seabass AHHHH But on a serious note Dr. Sinister will control the world!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks CURAHEE
  17. E

Share your 1/6th WWII figures!!

Same here to expensive for my budget!! Do you like collecting 1/6 scale figures (WWII)? Thanks
  18. E

Soldat 2 What do you think of the Dragons Soldat 2? You know the 101st airborne!! Thanks :thumb: :thumb:
  19. E

Dr. Sinister Exposed

Henchmen holding wrentch!! Can I be the Henchmen holding Wrentch?? :laugh: :laugh: Thanks
  20. E

Great Photos Great looking photos. From the photos I can see that you collect Dragon, and BBI. You mainly collect german but you have some Americans in there as well. Great Job Do you collect Gijoe and Ultimate Soldier?? Thanks for sharing these great photos!! :toast: :toast: :toast: