Search results

1. Jeffrey D Myers

ROAR updates?

JRV does not frequent these forums.... Might want to try him on Discord.
  2. Jeffrey D Myers

Onslaught at Orsha module query

OtO II is much improved, including having quite a few new scenarios (a couple of which I playtested).
  3. Jeffrey D Myers

The Battle of Manila 1945

I find it hilarious that ASL players can be such tender souls! Cheers, and just play more ASL.... (Sorry if I am being the semi-stereotypical obnoxious ASL player....) Namaste!
  4. Jeffrey D Myers

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Better Call Saul final season -- it was very cool seeing an extended scene at one of my village's best New Mexican restaurants. Played many a game there with my kids while waiting for breakfast. Also seeing the Albuquerque Country Club, where I've been to many estate planning professional...
  5. Jeffrey D Myers

Dispatch #53 just transmitted

I just soloed AP184 (The Order Of War), which should work wonderfully three-player (Ami, NK, and SK).
  6. Jeffrey D Myers

Problem Saving Games

And maybe restarting your computer. "When in doubt, reboot...."
  7. Jeffrey D Myers

Hero usage MG and Mortar

Nope! "15.24 HEROIC DRM: A hero/any FG (even if just another SMC) he is part of (providing the hero is firing at Normal Range of either his inherent FP or his weapon counter) may deduct one from its IFT/CC resolution DR...." A hero has to be firing his inherent FP at normal range, or a...
  8. Jeffrey D Myers

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I just got issues 15 and 17 from them for the Korea content.
  9. Jeffrey D Myers

Moon Phases

Terrapin Station....
  10. Jeffrey D Myers

Death Ride Kursk by Grognard Simulations.

A friend of mine here in the ABQ is the rules honcho for the system.... Color coding was key, AFAIR....
  11. Jeffrey D Myers

Looking for Comments, Suggestions, and Playtesting

The FreeStyle Libre device has been a big help to me, as I avoided doing finger sticks....
  12. Jeffrey D Myers

Decision at Elst - ASLSK rulebook

Loved that single as a tot. Edit: Wait, is this off-topic?
  13. Jeffrey D Myers

Decision at Elst - ASLSK rulebook

Charles Schultz copyrights, perhaps. Curse you, Red Baron!
  14. Jeffrey D Myers

ASL Scenario Archive is down

Archive down (3 June 2021)?
  15. Jeffrey D Myers

Official HASLs & CGs in the works

Hello Michael, please add me as a volunteer, as well! (Loved reading Ortona on the plane and train to and from Vancouver....)
  16. Jeffrey D Myers

Questions on VASL 6.6.0

I've learned to live with the stack bug, but it is not of course optimal.... Very nice, otherwise!
  17. Jeffrey D Myers

VASL6.6.0-beta1 is released

Thanks, that was it -- ID10T error....
  18. Jeffrey D Myers

VASL6.6.0-beta1 is released

Have enjoyed using the beta release, with which I have had zero problems, even against opponents with other versions running. However, we can't seem to figure out how to have two players on the same side be able to see each other's concealed counters. We tried making our passwords the same...
  19. Jeffrey D Myers

Breaking Heartstrings

George kindly answered some questions for our group, copied below: Regarding your queries: Rule TM4.4 says “Retained Japanese units and Equipment must Set up in … their allocated Sector Beach …[unless] a Marine unit has entered a Japanese unit’s Set up Sector …” 1) I don’t see the dashed red...