Search results

1. RRschultze

VFTT114 Out

Yep, he’s a gentleman, bought me a beer as well as I also lost to him in my only defeat 7-1 overall (8-1 if you include a friendly against Craig Benn)
  2. RRschultze

OK - who has played this?

Played part of it 25 years ago. If I recall it had rules for German Jerry cans and evaporation of water and fuel. Now that is detail!
  3. RRschultze

Bounding Fire Blackpool - November 18th-21st 2021

Hope your feeling well Martin
  4. RRschultze

BFF 2021 (Blackpool) Tournament AAR

'Aggressive Reaction' was probably the best scenario i played over the tournament. I played against Joe Arthur in this one in the final of the PTO Mini on Sunday. I took the Japanese in this one and ended up being an extremely close game, going down to the last turn. I had a couple of japanese...
  5. RRschultze

Click on home then Covid
  6. RRschultze

You can look but don’t touch 🤓
  7. RRschultze

Medium sized river crossing scenarios

Joe, I'm being Craig's bitch and playing him
  8. RRschultze

Bounding Fire Blackpool Trophy

Looks fantastic and detail is excellent. Well done. Just hope I play well enough to have a chance of winning it 🤪
  9. RRschultze

Medium sized river crossing scenarios

FT189 Serverneya Serenade. Just sent you a message on What’s app 😀
  10. RRschultze

Finn Project

Where have I heard this quote before 😂
  11. RRschultze

Finn Project

Which ones Martin 🤪
  12. RRschultze

Inor 2

SSR 3 states that French 458/248 broken morale is one higher than printed. Does this mean if using the ‘coloniale’ counters supplied in the module that the broken morale is now a ‘9’?
  13. RRschultze

Trouble deleting ? Counters

Yes, it’s me that had caused Paul his concealment issues. I have set up a number of VASL scenarios that are ready ‘to go’ and in the OOB have pulled concealment counters for both sides. In future I’ll go with Von Marwitz suggestion.
  14. RRschultze

VotG to RO

Perry is now into Death Ride series of games. He sold his ASL kit, Joe Arthur bought it via EBay.
  15. RRschultze

LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

Pulled your back in taking a scenario card out of its sleeve 😀
  16. RRschultze

The ASL Word of the Day

Fuckus Wittis (Latin for fuck wit) someone who thinks they know everything about anything. 😀
  17. RRschultze

So - how have the dice crushed you recently?

Martin, Joe was playing me. I’m happy to play him again with his dice rolling 🤓
  18. RRschultze

OK - so who knew that the Russians welded bed frames to their T34-85's ?

Joe, Critical Hit has produced Berlin Russian counters with the white stripe around turrets and bedspring counters and rules in their Berlin module. (I know because I have them)
  19. RRschultze

Double One 2021

Hi Ian, yes I’ll definitely be at Blackpool assuming we are out of restrictions!
  20. RRschultze

Double One 2021

Real shame, was looking forward to meeting everyone and pushing real counters.