Search results

1. L

is there bd 74 and 75 for VASL?

That's better.
  2. L

is there bd 74 and 75 for VASL?

PTO Terrain is not working on board 74. Thought you should know.
  3. L

Custom VASL Play Aids

A Note to all who tried to help me with my "colspan" problem: I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and corrected my problem -- as it turns out, I misunderstood the "colspan" function -- and only needed a whole week to figure it out. If I knew how to link to this page, I could show you...
  4. L

VASL 6.4.0 is available for testing

Thx 4 the tip re: reselecting an overlay. All of this has given me a reason to VASLize my stash of DL scenarios!
  5. L

VASL 6.4.0 is available for testing

I got the new deluxe boards and overlays (THANK YOU!) A quibble - when I place the overlays and move away from them, I find I can no longer remove them. The only solution so far is to replace the board and overlay. Also, in the DL scenario "Scobie's Preserves" the overlay should be for an...
  6. L

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

I have installed VASL6.4 beta, and I have got the VASL Overlays Extension working. PROBLEM -- Once I set the Draggable Overlay in place, move off the overlay, I can't move it, or delete it, or do anything with it. Is this a bug or a feature with the current level of 6.4? Also, there are a LOT...
  7. L

LSSAH # 11

I've been playing around with this setup, and have come up with some answers, and of course, some more questions. Obs. #1 -- This has to be one of the easier VASL setups I've done in an Ocean/Beach scenario (the most difficult was Alligator Creek) Obs.#2 -- No NUL boards...
  8. L

Custom VASL Play Aids

Yes, I do. I use <html><body> unless I want to center script; then I use <center>. It is primitive, but effective. My question centers around the use of COLSPAN. Is it necessary? Where do I put it in order to change the number of columns in a line from 2 to 4.
  9. L

Custom VASL Play Aids

Maybe you all can help me with something... I'm attempting to build a table in which the first line of the column has two cells, and the second line (and any following lines) has four columns. How do you work this piece of magic? I have not been able to figure this out. In case you'd like a...
  10. L

LSSAH # 11

Oooh, boy! I am familiar with your problem, if not your scenario. That problem, of course, is that VASL overlays do not match up the same way that cardboard overlays do. My own solution to this problem is to physically set up the scenario with the cardboard maps and overlays, and then translate...
  11. L

Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

That's OK, as long as it was an editorial decision, and not an oversight. My mileage varied, is all.
  12. L

Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Thx 4 your reply. I'm referring to the Rat Pocket Charts. On the back of the 2nd page of the Overrun Chart, there is chart for Chapter D, which includes C13.7 Anti-Tank Magnetic Mine, D2 Non-Terrain Related Vehicular etc. In the ASL rule book, the Chapter D has charts on the front and back...
  13. L

Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Looking my Rat Charts v.2, I noticed that a whole page of Chapter D charts is missing? Am I the only one with this problem?
  14. L

Is there Something wrong with Journal 12 and WO Bonus Pack 8?

Mine is listed as "Packing" -- neener, neener!
  15. L

Updates from Winter Offensive

Gee, Fort, that's an interesting game room you have there!:eek:
  16. L

ITR 2 Preorder

Ordered mine Saturday. Looking forward.
  17. L

BFP extension v.4 (Updated for PiF) now available

I finally got BFP_v4.03 from the BFP site (it works! Yay!) and have been loading up my scenario collection w/ the Polish counters. This is probably outside your prevue, but board DW-6b still will not accept overlays. Thought somebody should know.
  18. L

Big Trouble In Little Poland

Hi, everybody! I FINALLY GOT THE .VMDX TO WORK! -- from the BFP site. I still dunno if I can get the file to work from the vasl.info site, as it is no longer needed to update my PiF files, but at least I can update my scenario setups. What I did -- I downloaded the BFP_v4.03 file from BFP. I...
  19. L

BFP extension v4.03 on vasl.info

Sam, I just tried downloading the new BFP_v403.vmdx, and the file won't open. The message is "Adobe reader does not recognize the file or it is in an email that has not been properly formatted" or words to that effect. AL, The short answer is "No." I'm using a second-hand Dell desktop w/...
  20. L

BFP extension v4.03 on vasl.info

Hi, fellas! I'm baaack! And I'm still missing something here. First, to clear a few things up -- I'm using VASL 6.3.3, VASSAL 3.2.15? 16? Doesn't matter, it all displays as 3.2.14. I download the BFP4.02 (now it's BFP4.03) and it downloads as BFP_4.ZIP, as always. What I don't understand is...