Search results

1. scottf2

"Ignorable" rout destinations

I see this question has been asked before in various ways, but after reading through a few threads, and reading the rout rules multiple times, I'm still not sure of the answer: 10.51 If no non-ignorable building/woods Location can be reached during that RtPh, a broken unit may rout to any...
  2. scottf2

Crew Survival and wreck TEM

I'm having difficulty parsing this EXC in regards to Crew Survival: 9.3 AFV/WRECK TEM: All Infantry in the same Location with a wreck/friendly-AFV/abandoned-enemy-AFV are entitled to a +1 TEM unless one or more of the following applies: they are being fired on from within that same Location; the...
  3. scottf2

Paradrop/Night questions arising from Night of Nights

As mentioned in a previous thread, a friend and I are playing throught AP132 Night of Nights - a really interesting scenario and since neither of us have played night or paratroop landings before this, we're enjoying working through the rules but a few questions have come up... Greatly...
  4. scottf2

HIP and building control

Hi all, Unless I'm missing a rule somewhere, this is probably more of an etiquette than a rules question, but: Assume that a scenario requires building control as a VC, and there's a HIP unit preventing gain of building control. I'm aware of A26.15 In all cases, control of a...
  5. scottf2

Banzai charge defense

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can offer some tips for defending against a potential/impending Banzai charge. In a recent playing of Totsugeki!, my opponent unleashed a devastating charge - involving all but two of his squads, as well as two leaders, and added injury to insult by creating a DC...
  6. scottf2

Live VASL game(s) wanted - full rules or SK

Hi all, I'm looking for an opponent or two for some live games on VASL. I'm in California, and usually available from around 4-10 PDT on week nights, and after 10-11 AM on weekends. I've been playing off and on for about 12 years now, but more off than on, and just getting back into it after...
  7. scottf2

Looking for a game in San Diego (or OC) next week... (FtF)

Hi all - wondering if anyone is in San Diego and happens to be free for a game Sunday-Wednesday of next week (11/18-21). I'm visiting family in La Jolla and would love to get a game in. Could also potentially make it up to OC on one of those days since I've got family there I could also visit...