Search results

1. Johnne

Seeking Boot Hill game or Gamma World / Boot Hill crossover

Howdy, I took a break from role-playing for quite a few years and picked it up again during the pandemic. I would like to play Boot Hill (or something similar) but can't seem to find a game. Also there doesn't seem to be a "Boot Hill" tab on Roll 20. I would also like to play a Gamma World /...
  2. Johnne

Many thanks for new version- Highlight red circle on map now works!

Many thanks for the fix, IT design people!
  3. Johnne

How do I load Crucible of Steel extensions? -I am missing tanks for Steamroller

Many thanks- good so far! Great weekend!
  4. Johnne

How do I load Crucible of Steel extensions? -I am missing tanks for Steamroller

Hi everyone, Congrats to relevant parties for new VASL version- I can now use Highlight Red Circle on Map! I am trying to play Steamroller. I can't seem to find 2 German tanks, or the Churchhill. Opponent has them. Trying to figure out how to get them. BFP Opponent says load VMDX extension...
  5. Johnne

Crucible of Steel - VASL Opponent

Hi Neil, Great! I sent an Instant Message ~John
  6. Johnne

Looking for Live VASL Game

Kinda like to play something with Joseph Stalins in it (the AFV, that is)
  7. Johnne

The U Scenarios

Alright!!! Are we on?
  8. Johnne

PTO - Blood and Jungle

I am definitely interested in learning some more PTO. I was playing my friend, and he had to step back due to family matters. I'm pretty sure we were playing Buckeye Blitzkrieg.
  9. Johnne

Crucible of Steel - VASL Opponent

I definitely want to do some of them!
  10. Johnne

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak project. Apply within if interested

I might do some of them. It's been a few weeks. Sounds fun!
  11. Johnne

Looking for Live VASL Game

I might be up for one or 2
  12. Johnne

The U Scenarios

I would prolly be willing to try one of them. Been a few weeks so I might've forgot some rules.
  13. Johnne

Live VASL Weekdays

I am in. I am on East Coast US. Been a few weeks. Suggestions for scenarios?
  14. Johnne

Problem with red circle on map / auto convert to 6.6.1?

Howdy Doug, I hope the following summarizes. I cannot physically scroll down far enough to click "accept" changes to the preference, ie, highlight shows red circle on map Is the following helpful? Thank you, ~John Jan 22, 2021 Hi all, I have a difficulty with the red circle on map function...
  15. Johnne

Hi everybody! I got a real big game in a couple days, one of these hugely cluttered scenarios where you can't even see the board. Would anybody possibly help me work thru this red circle on map issue between now and then? I can try magnification, and actually I do also have an extra screen...
  16. Johnne

Live game over VASAL

I would love to. Can we play one with (IS) Stalin tanks?
  17. Johnne

You mean like "1366 x 768"? I could bring it down to 1024 x 768, would that be likely to help? Many thanks! ~John
  18. Johnne

Hi all, I have a difficulty with the red circle on map function in 6.6.1 . I can't scroll down far enough in the window to press 'select' (or whatever the button says). A friend showed me how to convert it to a 3-D scroll device with arrow keys, but when I tried to click, or press return, it...