Search results

1. Robin Reeve

What does mean that a leader directs an attack?

With the three possible outcomes : regrets self appraisal meh ;)
  2. Robin Reeve

Latest MMP release

And we would need a handful of scenarios using them. Hoarding maps and overlays which we find necessary without them finding any actual use reminds me of my accumulating or keeping junk in my cellar "just in case"...
  3. Robin Reeve

Fire into hex w/ Friendly unit

Or, as a side effect, when firing vs. units in a building with HE, if Rubble is generated, all occupants of the Location are cooked... arr squashed... arr eliminated.
  4. Robin Reeve

Dinant Erratta

It is errata, not erratta. :p
  5. Robin Reeve

FedEx International Mail Service

As MMP produce their games in the USA, they avoid at least the Chinese shipping problems.
  6. Robin Reeve

LOS and Cliff/Wall (vertically drawn) hexsides

The wall is a hillside wall, and has no impact on LOS. The cliff depiction doesn't block LOS. So I think that LOS exists between R7 and P7.
  7. Robin Reeve

Is this cheating

Countering a designer's choices (or even whims) can hardly be called ahistorical. Or do you think that real life terrain is made of hexes too?
  8. Robin Reeve

malwarebytes and phishing

Ah I see. I misunderstood the PM.
  9. Robin Reeve

malwarebytes and phishing

Someone wrote me that he received a PM from Malwarebytes... As much as mods can kill spam posts, I don't think that we have the power to spy the PM - nor the will in my case.
  10. Robin Reeve

Torch and Husky?

You can do a search on aslscenarioarchive. I am sure that you will find many scenarios on those campaigns. https://www.aslscenarioarchive.com/
  11. Robin Reeve

Scenario renumbering

Isn't there a mention of their previous numbering? They were updated for RS and are not exactly the original version.
  12. Robin Reeve

Is this cheating

In Encounter at Cornimont, German enter with motorcyles under the sights of the French HMG. Leaving the motorcycles offboard and moving on foot could be a better option (no Bail out + RF attack if failed PTC/MC). But the German doesn't lose CVP for not bringing the motorcycles in play.
  13. Robin Reeve

Where are the raft/assault boat counters?

I would have thought that boats would be included in the more recent BV editions, as the rulebook now has chapter E included. My bad.
  14. Robin Reeve

Where are the raft/assault boat counters?

What edition of BV did you purchase?
  15. Robin Reeve

RUN FORREST RUN

Part of our debate is about when player's omniscience kicks in. It is used : to determine a rout objective (which can be out of LOS of the brokie - e.g. behind a hill). to determine if a brokie surrenders during the RtPh - Interdiction may apply in hexes further than the first hex entered (cf...
  16. Robin Reeve

Is this cheating

I would give priority to that attempt to read someone else's mind. Being dumb would come as a second, non antinomic, option. When I notice such an error, I suddenly feel young and smart. 😏
  17. Robin Reeve

RUN FORREST RUN

If truth is based on a majority's opinion... [Rant mode on] I would like to tell you that your way to engage rules debates is problematic. Why do you need to interact with people with so much arrogance ? Why do you need to constantly be conflictual ? We all try our best to interpret the rules -...
  18. Robin Reeve

A Bazooka fires and hits an Unarmored Vehicle, what is the TK#?

The precision of D7.21, "vs an AFV hit", excludes unarmored vehicles indeed.
  19. Robin Reeve

Is this cheating

What is complicated here is that nobody can read the mind of other people. Omitting to enforce a rule can be deliberate or not. A.2 exists precisely for that reason - or should one houserule that errors are cheating? I would be very wary not to call my opponent a cheater on what I could suppose...
  20. Robin Reeve

Will there Ever Be an Official 1947-49 Arab-Israeli War pack?

FYI I sent a warning to Whiskers1123, not because he defends CH, but because he calls people who don't share his p.o.v. idiots or haters. I have received four reports for his regrettable behaviour. I won't sanction more heavily. As for now.