Search results

1. Carln0130

Dinant CG - Fate of Gun being Towed by an Immobilized unarmed, unarmored halftrack

Pontoons and/or Gun would be gone, the crew could get out into the building bypassed.
  2. Carln0130

Illuminating Rounds 43: When I Call Roll

Vote for VASL here also.
  3. Carln0130

OP tank scenario

YASL19. Indirect Panther.
  4. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

Still works. There's a lot of new guys. They have never even heard of them.
  5. Carln0130

ROAR?

Hi Ed. I recorded one just the other night. Not sure what the issue may be.
  6. Carln0130

VASSAL 3.5.5 Released

Thank you.
  7. Carln0130

VASSAL 3.5.5 Released

Does this play nice with any version of VASL?
  8. Carln0130

AAR - Legion Of Doom - YASL 16

The buildings on this board are wooden. There was a mistake at the printer's. Please see X's errata on the LFT page. Some packs came out looking like proper wooden buildings, others did not. Sorry for the confusion.
  9. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

All in the eye of the beholder. I played it also and liked it. It got a fair amount of press though and is well known, so not sure on the hidden part.
  10. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

Speaking of correcting course. So what other scenarios have their light hidden under a basket folks?
  11. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

Perhaps. Although in England it might be "Cheerio ole Bubba". I've successfully hijacked my own thread. The shame.......
  12. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

Need that Mr in there Bubba.
  13. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

I designed the scenario in question, hence I corrected him to Mr. Nutty Recluse. Perhaps lost on English humor.
  14. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

That's Mr. Nutty Recluse to you.
  15. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

100% personal interpretation. The only real criteria is that by Hidden Gem, it is implied that it is not a scenario widely recognized/played, but that the writer considers outstanding and worth a second look from people. For instance, 3rd RTR in The Rain, is not a "Hidden Gem". Great scenario...
  16. Carln0130

Hidden Gem Scenarios

Hello all. As ASL players, we are always chasing the latest and greatest scenario pack/HASL. Over the years, this has led to some truly exceptional scenarios becoming largely forgotten or bypassed. They may have had a brief flurry of playings on ROAR before being passed by, or not even had that...
  17. Carln0130

King of the Monster Scenarios?

As for a favorite big scenario, One Down, Two to Go is husky and well balanced. Great fun.
  18. Carln0130

King of the Monster Scenarios?

VASL supports full on CG'S. There are no limitations on it.
  19. Carln0130

Air support

When that appears as an SSR, it means it shows up on Turn 4. When that is not the case, the SSR will state rolls for entry per.......... A lot of times in more current scenarios, there is a statement as to when they must leave. If no such statement exists however, they are present for the...