Search results

1. BraveDave

Gun Duel

Thanks.
  2. BraveDave

Gun Duel

D2.2401 GUN DUELS:...The order of fire for non-ordnance/SW is determined as if it were ordnance [EXC: TH Case A can apply to non-ordnance/SW only if mounted-on/aboard a vehicle that is changing CA; all such non-turret-mounted fire is considered NT for purposes of TH Case C, and A.5 applies to...
  3. BraveDave

Civilian Interrogation E2.4

What does "COWTRA" and "YMMV" mean?
  4. BraveDave

That asterisk applies to HIP units and fortifications and not to concealed units.
  5. BraveDave

E2.21 CONCEALED UNIT(S) REVEALED: The prisoner player must remove all his "?" from the closest (in hexes) hex that contains such (see 2.3). Since there is no mention of random selection if there are more than one hex closest to the prisoner player, does this mean all such hexes must be revealed?
  6. BraveDave

BFP 33 - Kunlunguan

That was my thinking, but I wasn't sure ETO conditions applied outside of the ETO and could not find anything about this in the rulebook.
  7. BraveDave

BFP 33 - Kunlunguan

The maps on the scenario sheet indicate the orchards are in season. However, the action takes place in December. Should the orchards be out of season or does this not apply to China?
  8. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (ELR)

Scenario shows an ELR of 2/3 for the German, but I cannot determine who the 2 ELR applies to.
  9. BraveDave

Searching

Based on the foregoing I agree with Klas. The inability to perform an act because you are pinned is a common prohibition for clearance attempts and you don't have to move prior to a clearance attempt. "End of movement" is a vague phrase since it would seem to mean when you stop spending MF and...
  10. BraveDave

Searching

Makes sense. Thanks.
  11. BraveDave

Searching

If the only MF you expend during your MPh is to announce a search, i.e. you do not move from your present hex, does the search occur before DFF or after?
  12. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (Steeple)

I envision the steeple not covering the same area as the roof under it, since it only has a half squad capacity. Would that roof as well as its own be gone?
  13. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (Steeple)

AA62 appears to be a 1-1/2 level building hex with a steeple. It also appears to be a gutted building hex. Is the 1st level or the steeple to be considered roofless or both?
  14. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (Air Support)

Does TM33 - Air Support allow for the Russian to roll for air support each turn of the scenario or stop after receiving it just once?
  15. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (Minefield Factors)

No they are not all AP factors but yes they can be traded for AT at 3:1 ratio?! I don't understand the response.
  16. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (Minefield Factors)

The German receives 144 Minefield Factors. Are these all AP factors which can be traded for AT factors at a cost of 3 factors each?
  17. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (Victory Conditions)

VC1 requires control of >= 32 "city blocks" in the German setup area. The accompanying map numbers the blocks but includes those not in the German setup area - 1,2,3,4,5 and 9. Are these being used for some other purpose like the campaign game and should be ignored for VC purposes in this scenario?
  18. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel (Bombardment)

C1.822 TERRAIN: ...Completely Fortified building hexes [EXC: Factory] may increase their Morale Level by one. A "brown" pillbox has a Morale Level of 10; a "grey" pillbox has a Morale Level of 11. What is your definition of a "completely" fortified building hex? Just the ground floor or all...
  19. BraveDave

KBR1 - Advance to the Pregel

SSR1 incorporates KBR TM Rules 3.0. Did you intend for the following TM rules to apply to this scenario: TM29 - German Fanaticism; TM 41 - Two self rallies and TM45 - 2 Snipers?