Search results

1. Philippe Briaux

Loss of encirclement

Encirclement is per Location. In you example, only 1st Level.
  2. Philippe Briaux

HOB during movement

He is talking about a non-berserk unit (Battle Harden).
  3. Philippe Briaux

Reverse Vehicle Bypass Movement-VCA

yes you're right / same CAFP and Target facing.
  4. Philippe Briaux

Image 4 (wrong)
  5. Philippe Briaux

D2.32 Is LOS drawn from the front CAFP in ALL cases for both fire from and to the vehicle in bypass? Even if the vehicle is in reverse motion? A. Yes. Yes. [J1; Mw]
  6. Philippe Briaux

Armored Cupolas as Hindrances (D9.5)

From Q/A : D9.3, D9.4 & D9.5 Armored Cupolas are considered to be equivalent to an Immobile tank. Does this mean that Armored Cupolas that are not "Dug-In AFVs" provide TEM and Hindrance benefits? A.Yes. [Letter77]
  7. Philippe Briaux

Bd21 Graveyard = Valley?

If Graveyard hex was also a valley (and everybody here knows it is not), then the dark green depiction would be slightly also in the adjacent level 0 hexes for LOS purpose. And this is shown in B22.
  8. Philippe Briaux

Batisse Boards

Batisse board 7 was done according to the original CoD board 7. When board 7 was redone, some buildings were modified in shape/position/orientation (see D2 and J1).
  9. Philippe Briaux

Thrown DC malfunction

See last sentence of A23.4 => DC still detonates in this case (Hi Sam, did not noticed it was you).
  10. Philippe Briaux

DC vs. Melee Involving AFV

The DC can affect the AFV only if AFV was the designated target of such DC attack (and that AFV is not held in Melee).
  11. Philippe Briaux

The T-54/T-55 Tank.

I guess there are in fact T-54-1, which had 1 fixed MG on each fender. Don't know why there are there.
  12. Philippe Briaux

Tricky VC, For Me Anyway

If the scenario is FT261 The Battle of Algiers, I confirm what MajorDomo said:
  13. Philippe Briaux

Spreading Fire from a Blazing Wreck in Bypass to the in hex Building

I would agree that as the wreck is in bypass it is not directly attached to the building.
  14. Philippe Briaux

Inexperienced personnel and Fire Lanes

I guess yes, see A.11.
  15. Philippe Briaux

Friendly Fire & Matthias Rönnblom ?

Mattias is going well, we exchanged mails a couple of weeks ago.
  16. Philippe Briaux

Gun squad Inherent FP

A7.353 May a HS that fired a SW in First Fire use its inherent FP in Subsequent First Fire vs. a non-adjacent target? A. Yes, under the usual conditions (range, etc.).
  17. Philippe Briaux

AP79 Rude Mood SSR 3

I guess it is only what is written = they may initiate HtH as if Gurkha / and nothing else.
  18. Philippe Briaux

198 A Breezeless Day 447 ELR 3 or 5?

Ok clear, thanks Perry!