Search results

1. SSlunt

2021 Canadian ASL Open

Round 3 Scenario MP12 A Worthy Adversary has an undefined condition The River is Deep with a Mild Current - in ASL there is no such thing as a Mild Current There is Heavy, Moderate, Slow The scenario card has an incorrect depiction of the T-40 The Russian colour is incorrect (not an issue...
  2. SSlunt

2021 Canadian ASL Open

It should be noted that this Tournament is about points so EVERY game is important even if you did not win a game in the first three rounds. I would hope that if you are signing up to play that you are committed to play EACH AND EVERY round. Every round is sacred ever game is good. Every win...
  3. SSlunt

2021 Canadian ASL Open

I agree with Chris. I would suggest that since the tournament is been “hosted” in Winterpeg. That we use that time zone as the basis and players will need to conform Because Resistance if Futile
  4. SSlunt

2021 Canadian ASL Open

Looking forward to seeing how CASLO has modified its rules for a Virtual Tournament
  5. SSlunt

Looking for an official ruling on Street Fighting

Because I screwed up. I will send a Q & A I would say that the building in BB7 is on the other side of the road Sorry about miss posting Admin please move / delete as you see fit
  6. SSlunt

Looking for an official ruling on Street Fighting

11.8 STREET FIGHTING: Any vehicle in a road hex and ADJACENT to a building hex on both sides of that road So Looking at the picture. Is the tank in CC7 subject to Street Fighting from a unit in DD7 or BB7? Is the tank in EE6 subject to Street fighting from a unit itn DD5 .
  7. SSlunt

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Amy H - Every one knows that against a Half competent British player that this Scenario is at least 75% pro British right? Indestructible tank with a 9-2 Armor Leader, and basically is a mobile HMG, No Cower, Hip MMC, Two mobile 36 Goliath like Trucks. Stone buildings to sit in, 8 ? counters...
  8. SSlunt

A11.622 and Armored Leaders

No need to worry about a TH but that is not in question. You do not use the MA is a CC attack. It comes down to is an CC DR? It is an attack roll during CC so is it not a CC roll? To separate the wheat from the chaff "3.44 The leadership modifier of an Armor Leader can be used only to...
  9. SSlunt

A11.622 and Armored Leaders

How do you justify the following. In the list of Q&A - Letter 8 asks and answers Q.Do Armor Leader or Stun DRM apply to a sN attack? Do any other DRM apply to a sN attack? A. No to all. [Letter8] Yet the rule book States: 3.44 The leadership modifier of an Armor Leader can be used only to...
  10. SSlunt

Deep Frigid Stream and CX

Searched but could not find what I was looking for so turn to the Hive Mind for an consensus 20.43 DEEP: If a stream is deep, Infantry/Cavalry enter at a cost of four MF and become CX [EXC: broken/Berserk units] (A4.72 would apply to an advance entry)—regardless of whether the move is...
  11. SSlunt

How should this be resolved

Do you even know what the quote references? I suggest that you should go back and read a little Shakespeare or get a copy of the Coles notes. It would be more helpful if you answered the question than just doing Ad Hominem attacks
  12. SSlunt

I know it out there. but.. CC reaction with a unit that is first fired and modifiers

A German tank moves into bypass and STOPS against a french 1/2 squad and 8-1 leader that has First fired The question is what are the modifiers half squad = 3 leader = 1+1 = 2 (leader plus modifer) -1 street fighting +1 first fired Does the tank get +2 because it moved into this hex turn...
  13. SSlunt

SSR vs A7.55 Mandatory FG

So Klasmalmstrom- not sure what you are saying. A. they both make separate attacks against the same target B, Are the forced to choose to fire at separate targets? I did attempt to send the question to LFT from their website. I even attempted to use Google translate. Still no reply.
  14. SSlunt

SSR vs A7.55 Mandatory FG

Playing FT 100 Hungarian and Germans vs Russians The SSR states that the Hungarians and Germans may not form a FG What happens when the two are stacked together and want to fire at the same unit? Can they both make separate attacks against the same target violating A7.5 Are the forced to...
  15. SSlunt

The conclusion / aftermath Since the debacle of the game we agreed to to play a different scenario. The fun does not end. He sets up first and I set up second on board. He is the defender with a number of OB given "?" . He sets up his troops and sent me the file. His set up has two...
  16. SSlunt

My reinforcements could only come on in one hex(on or adjacent) and on turn 2 Thanks everyone for you comments.
  17. SSlunt

To clear things up. I was just about to move my units on during the movement phase (of the normal turn of entry) when I was told that since I had not set them up during the Rally phase I could not bring them on. But he would let me bring them on next turn
  18. SSlunt

How should this be resolved I set up and send my setup to my opponent. We join up in Vasl ready to play and ALL of his on-board units are placed illegally I agree to let him move his units. We play and when turn 2 comes around, and because of something I forget to properly set up my arriving...
  19. SSlunt

Pocket Chapter H?

Oral tradition passed on between rolling of the bones
  20. SSlunt

Anti-Tank Ditch MF cost to enter (B27.56)

May be you can not be on the outside. It could be that if you move into the hex you must go into the AT Ditch. Hence INTO the counter. If it is there then you are in it.