Search results

1. Juan SantaX

Rear Machine Gun

Thx, I have been playing that only CMG and AAMG can attack on CC for two years. The first sentence of A11.62 doesn’t look as the ASL usual wording
  2. Juan SantaX

Japanese Riders

Looks weird, but it is as is written
  3. Juan SantaX

Japanese Riders

Another silly one... It sounds weird to me A Japanese Rider squad that just pins must bail out, but if it fails a MC, dont have to bail out. Its that right?
  4. Juan SantaX

Rear Machine Gun

An AFV only has a RMG. Can use it in CC ? Or it must be added to another MG to use it? I look at the wording of A11.62, and I think I played that badly....
  5. Juan SantaX

DM or Surrender

Agree. And anyway, you could rout upstair to first level
  6. Juan SantaX

Air support

Ok, thx everybody. Its a relief that everybody sees it the same way. I had my doubts... if you look at BFP OtO-11, Tooth and Nail, the air support entry SSR says: “The russians receive Air support... ..if not received already it automatically arrives on turn 6”. There clearly says you have to...
  7. Juan SantaX

Air support

Happy you!! I do see it. Anyway, there are now two readings against mine... but I think there could be another wording. Thx to all
  8. Juan SantaX

Air support

It looks as if you dont have to roll after turn 4, that turn you get it. I think many scenario designers don’t see the problems the average player gets when we play their scenarios... and MMP IS good.
  9. Juan SantaX

Air support

Hi all: ASL 248 SSR: The Siamese receive Air Support (E7) in the form of a 39´FB without bombs, which arrive automatically on Turn 4 Do the Siamese roll for Air support on turns 2 and 3? (E7.2) I think so, but nort sure... TIA
  10. Juan SantaX

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2021 – IN AUGUST

I will go if I get my jab, but, sadly, I think that will not happen. I have no faith in our health system leaders...
  11. Juan SantaX

Platoon movement

Thx to all.
  12. Juan SantaX

Platoon movement

I see. Thx Martin
  13. Juan SantaX

Platoon movement

What happens when you have just one radioless AFV entering on turn 1? I cant find anything on the rules, but I remember some SSR that cope with that. Its ASL 248, SIAM SAMBAL
  14. Juan SantaX

sM

Well... I didn’t follow the three (3) first lessons I was supposed to follow, learned thru two plus years around here, the GS forum... And I failed because I was “sure“ how to understand the rules: 1.- Look at the index (FAILED) 2.- Look at the ASOP 3.- Look at the F&Q (FAILED) So maybe not...
  15. Juan SantaX

sM

Don't be so sure...
  16. Juan SantaX

sM

Well, I didn´t look at the index for /, and then I found it as and/or as you say!!!!! :eek:😂😂😂 I dont think I got badly the AFV fighthing. I know when I have to use the point blank drm and what to do when an AFV with a big frontal AF get adyacent to my hull down AFV or how to coordinate my...
  17. Juan SantaX

sM

So that DRM is aplicable to ALL moving afv, being Stopped or not ... then the slash don't make sense to me. I’m sure its a problem with my understanding of English (And of the rules of course). Maybe if I understand the slash as “and/or” (but I cannot see how an AFV could be non stopped while...
  18. Juan SantaX

sM

But then that drm is aplicable to all moving vehicles... whats the meaning after the slash? .../non-stopped? It can be a moving and stopped afv OR a moving and non stopped afv.... I really dont understand. Thats too much for me... it surpasses my understanding... My brain is going to blast
  19. Juan SantaX

sM

i think my problem is with the english again... I dont understand why a moving/stopped AFV gets the DRM of a moving/non stopped AFV.
  20. Juan SantaX

sM

I dont understand... it can be a moving/non stopped AFV (an AFV that started, moved, and its in motion) +2 or can be a moving/stopped AFV (an AFV that started, moved and then spent one mf to stop) +2????