Search results

1. phlegm027

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

True dat.
  2. phlegm027

Good try but no pre-reg hexes or smoke available. So no barrages or smoke missions.
  3. phlegm027

Rommel is the destroyer of roadblocks. Put him a couple of hexes away and watch the magic happen. I too would like to thank you guys for having the balls to play the CG in front of everyone‘s Saruman like gaze. Getting dropped into the CG cold is a sure fire way to learn how tough both sides...
  4. phlegm027

I thought the Germans decision to put all of his eggs in one exit from the river was the mistake that influenced the outcome more than any other. I think the german has to get a second way off of the river. It gives the French more to defend and they have problems handling things that they are...
  5. phlegm027

Did you guys ever get to finish?
  6. phlegm027

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Me?? When was this ?
  7. phlegm027

Dien Bien Phu VASL map

DBP is CH’s best module.
  8. phlegm027

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Mark, what happened in The Gorge? I’ve been fiddling with trying to balance it. It’s a cool area of the map to play on..
  9. phlegm027

No Bog for OCEAN-Island

Aren’t they called Hinterland hexes?
  10. phlegm027

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

yes get them before the end of the month and win a free thing!
  11. phlegm027

It’s a skill they’ve honed to razor sharpness. i don't believe in errata. It’s like a do over. They left the sidecars home. Everything MMP does has a reason. It may be a Pz I with a front armor of 78. Just go with it. Errata? never bother with it.
  12. phlegm027

Leading with my chin… What examples Bruce?
  13. phlegm027

Manila HASL - Good news, Bad news

I want it now!
  14. phlegm027

I would take the French in this situation giving them about 75%+ chance of winning. No way the German can clear the French and exit 100 EVP AND prevent the French from putting 30 firepower along his supply line. Especially with the arty these guys are throwing around
  15. phlegm027

Let me understand this ... you’re going into the last CG scenario and you have 0 exited VP? Sounds like the German might have a problem keeping that road clear of French fire while exiting. haven’t seen a pic in awhile.
  16. phlegm027

Unique to Dinant. The main Change is when loading into a boat it costs one to push off. Makes the crossing the two hex wide river a it tougher to get in and moving. the rules in the Dinant HASL are unique to the situation at Dinant.
  17. phlegm027

glad you guys are back.and recuperatin. You haven’t finished the 4th CG date, right?/
  18. phlegm027

Feel better.