Search results

1. Ganjulama

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

What kills me is your brother was absolutely convinced he was going to lose. Thanks for sharing these posts.
  2. Ganjulama

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

i really wish there was an alternative viewing platform. I guess I’ll miss it
  3. Ganjulama

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

so I can buy on my desktop and copy it to tablet?
  4. Ganjulama

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Well I guess it’s time to buy a tablet. Stupid question but will this work on one?
  5. Ganjulama

Too Much ASL, not enough space

The process has started. Tossed a bunch of scenario books. I'm off next week and I'm about 3 years behind punching counters, sorting, scanning, etc... As I go through it all for that I'll toss relentlessly. I contacted some local gamers, even new players, and they had no interest. I'm not...
  6. Ganjulama

Too Much ASL, not enough space

Comrades, I'm rapidly approaching ASL overload as it relates to physical product. My game cabinet is packed. I'm thinking of just chunking all of my scenario books (which would give some room). I have empty boxes, magazines, and mounted boards in the attic. I hate to through this away but...
  7. Ganjulama

BoF16 Saluting A General - AAR

IDK Jim, I seem to recall a game (some Schwerepunkt scenario) and you were smacking me all over the board. I said midgame that "I just need to hang on the the last CC so when you roll a 12 I can withdraw for the win". That was exactly what happened. Probably my most underserved win in ASL, ever.
  8. Ganjulama

What is the toughest/hardest scenario you ever played ?

To get back on topic the hardest scenario for me is The Pinnacle J018. I've played it 3 times. One of the most fun scenarios out there but don't see how the USA wins. But it is always fun to try!
  9. Ganjulama

For King & Country reprint

I think we got these in Forgotten War. I'll check. Thanks
  10. Ganjulama

For King & Country reprint

what update did they make to the Brens?
  11. Ganjulama

ASL Bell Tolls

I just hope ASLOK happens in 2021. I'm not optimistic.
  12. Ganjulama

ASL Player Ratings

Just checked for Bitter Ender and it looks like you only have 2019, and that is limited. I have this data. If you could point me to the best way to get it to you I'll give it a shot. Real Life is tough right now though and my time is limited. If I need to populate a spreadsheet that might be...
  13. Ganjulama

ASL Player Ratings

I did a quick search via 'ctr f' and I'm not seeing certain players that I know ought to be in here. They were in AREA. I found my name via 'ctr f'. Are you still compiling data?
  14. Ganjulama

ASL Player Ratings

Yes, I can confirm.
  15. Ganjulama

Kreta errata ?

Don’t know if this belongs here but I’m gonna play DftB 150 Fallschirmjager graveyard. The British SAN is 5 on the card but the British balance says “the allied SAN is 5 at start”. I can find no reference on scenario card to at start allied SAN. perhaps this is in OM rules? I’m awaiting...
  16. Ganjulama

Turnscrew map

when we got done with ‘rubble creation phase’ about 3/4 of the map was in ruins. I printed out a bunch of paper rubble overlays put them on map and covered with plexiglass
  17. Ganjulama

Turnscrew map

cost me about $25 at FedEx Kinkos to get it done. Note that there will be A LOT OF RUBBLE. I used the paper rubble overlays Bill Cirillo made available for download as part of FB. Enjoy, this is a good one
  18. Ganjulama

ASL Bell Tolls

Agreed, but not enough uses to keep me on the platform. Deleted it and I have not missed it one bit.
  19. Ganjulama

ASL Bell Tolls

Darrell died in 2019. It was tragic and unexpected. I think enough time has passed to tell the story and perhaps people can learn some lessons from it. As many of you know, Darrell traveled all over the world for work. He was staying in a hotel in downtown Baltimore. He did not show up for...