Search results

1. Alan Hume

ASL Action Pack #16 and Winter Offensive Bonus Pack #12 (2021) now available!

Thanks for posting. Very cool. Will have to put an order in with Sevond Chance Games
  2. Alan Hume

MMP Updates 2021

Thanks for letting us know, that's very cool news
  3. Alan Hume

MMP Updates 2021

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling that they are just around the corner
  4. Alan Hume

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Yep, all my friends are saying that MMP is sure to add the HASL's as time goes by so, if that is the case, that would really add to the (already considerable) value of the thing
  5. Alan Hume

Electronic ASL Rulebook now available

Really? WOAH', that's pretty good going Olli. (Oh I like your new Mario tower by the way :) The bookmarks are great)
  6. Alan Hume

Electronic ASL Rulebook now available

Wow, that was fast
  7. Alan Hume

Broken Ground Design Thread

Ooh Zombies, very cool
  8. Alan Hume

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

My friend John Martin just got a copy and he says it's brilliant so as soon as I can afford it I'm going to be buying this :)
  9. Alan Hume

MMP's new website

That's something at least :)
  10. Alan Hume

Some out of print items..

Glad that people got some goodies :)
  11. Alan Hume

Armored Trains

This sounds pretty cool to be honest, I think it would be a great addition to the system (course, it means more money to find to pay for it though :p)
  12. Alan Hume

MMP's new website

is there going to be any updates/changes to Hollow Legions? I'd love to see the new troop types from Le Franc Tireur included
  13. Alan Hume

MMP's new website

Yaaay:)
  14. Alan Hume

MMP's new website

I must admit, I rather like the new website, seems very modern. Still no news on the new Hollow Legions though
  15. Alan Hume

Manila HASL - Good news, Bad news

can't see me getting this at the moment as I need to use the money to buy the new Hollow Legions when it appears. Would like to get a copy sometime though if I can
  16. Alan Hume

MMP Updates 2021

Definitely a lot coming for sure, it's going to be an expensive year I guess
  17. Alan Hume

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I would have preordered Manilla but need to keep the money set aside to buy the new Hollow Legions when it comes out. Hoping that the Winter Offensive pack will make an appearance soon though
  18. Alan Hume

MMP Updates 2021

Brexit is not helping here in the UK:(
  19. Alan Hume

MMP Updates 2021

It surely is, Manilla AND Normandy, pretty cool
  20. Alan Hume

For King & Country reprint

That was before my time but it sounds pretty similar