Search results

1. Marshal Lannes

Twas the night before Christmas !

" Keep it Well..........HO !... HO !.................. HO !......................." 🎄... Clement Clarke Moore (1779 - 1863) wrote the poem Twas the night before Christmas also called “A Visit from St. Nicholas" in 1822. It is now the tradition in many American families to read the poem every...
  2. Marshal Lannes

Panzer Campaigns Content

If you are struggling to make up your mind which game to buy In the recent JTS sale; this might help a bit. There have been 3 new long videos uploaded 2 days ago. Type into you-tube- John Tiller games and then scroll down and you will find; Content and reviews of the following game titles: 1 ...
  3. Marshal Lannes

Campaign Leipzig Game Anomaly !

Silesian Campaign Game 1813 - Solo - Ney goes on the defensive - option. The attack by the Prussians against Bunzlau...........Gen de Div. D'Albert , ( 10thDiv/III Corps )is frozen in a 2 hex pond in the middle of town .....he cannot move at all as he is in a water hex..................? o_O......
  4. Marshal Lannes

Campaign Waterloo Update

Newish update out - with enhanced graphics and some new A.I. tracking. The free demo of the " Final Struggle "game is too limited in scope to make an overall opinion. The farmhouse of La Haye Sainte looks more realistic. Apparently there is an expansion pack available - although it is not...
  5. Marshal Lannes

Red Dead Redemption 2

That's my Xmas present sorted..................this game is freakin amazing......................................how the hell do they code this stuff................it's an open world of being in a western film as the main character.....with incredible view modes.......................Spiiiiit...
  6. Marshal Lannes

Bigfoot - the Evidence..........................

I have been recently looking at Sassquatch stuff....................................this is hugely entertaining..........especially at night, before you go to sleep..............seriously creepy................it's sometimes better than hauntings stuff.................loooooove...
  7. Marshal Lannes

Musings on the Big Pipe Creek - 4th July 1863

Pc1. What would have happened if the Army of the Potomac had decided to entrench on the Pipe Creek................with the Army of Northern Virginia attempting to turn their right flank.......................Spiiiit...! Pc2. Pc3. Pc4. Hooray !..........I don't have to resize my...
  8. Marshal Lannes

Alien Invasion Imminent : Hold on to your potatoes !

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/676151/Alien-UFO-cover-up-NASA-ISS-object-mystery-video Which leads nicely onto this video ; wherein, if you have been keeping up with things....lots of rockets being blasted into space with unknown payload and purpose, apart from observational...
  9. Marshal Lannes

Petersburg Campaign Release..............

Overview : After more than three long years of bloody warfare, both Union and Confederate soldiers are demoralized and worn out. Will this war ever end, was the pervasive thought. Despite this never ceasing carnage and hardship, neither side is willing to compromise or surrender. Union...
  10. Marshal Lannes

Alarming and coming sooner............than expected.......!

Some of you are in a good mood today and smiling.....................those are inappropriate thoughts in the New world paradigm........................:nod...
  11. Marshal Lannes

Free Game Alert !..............

Ancient Warfare Demo available to download from - Scenario design Center - with complete manual....................the magic word - Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............Meep....... meeeep ! :)...
  12. Marshal Lannes

Mission to Mars 2022...........Baaaaarsoooom

Mission to Mars 2022.................................................................. Exciting stuff..................a 100 person cargo bay...........most chipmunk brainers would be impressed with a six person cabin.......................why does it take one guy with vision, with a bit of...
  13. Marshal Lannes

The Sixth Army at the Mius River - ( Demo ).

The re-constituted Sixth Army under the command of General Hollidt defends the Mius river line..........using John Tiller's Mius Demo game - company level operations. Situation at dawn of 18th July - axis turn completed................one sixth of the way through the game...
  14. Marshal Lannes

Battle of Britain - Wings of Victory

Ha... Ha !......... I just bought Rowans 'Battle of Britain ' - Wings of Victory II game - I could not help myself, as it was only 50p............I was in two minds, as I had bought another similar thing about 3 years ago, which was a dog doo dinner...........I thought it might be a croc...
  15. Marshal Lannes

Gold Rush In California 2017. He He !

He He !........................................................................:D http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/A-mini-gold-rush-has-descended-on-Northern-11303830.php " I deeeeeeed tells dem..........I found dee Gold......I found eeeeet......lots of bright ,.....shiney yellowey...
  16. Marshal Lannes

USA vs Poland - Medieval Warfare -

:D I won't say who wins - this practice might come in handy, one day....Hmmmmm !
  17. Marshal Lannes

European Origins of Mankind !!!! Astounding....

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi1i4Gmqp_UAhXlDsAKHVUsAB4QFggmMAA&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/&usg=AFQjCNGaNDAr4egFTxyFi2fYRJ_fyVmZuw This should be headline...
  18. Marshal Lannes

ALERT For people living in Illinois..............

Get Washing people..........that's right - you are definitely going to have to use soap and water and scrub thoroughly.................paying special attention to under arms, crotch and butt area......if Bobo the chimpanzee can do it, then so can you..................:nod:
  19. Marshal Lannes

Alien Water World - Announcement - Wow !

I have been telling Nasa that the earth has a habitable ocean for the last two decades........they have deliberately ignored me...........:mad: Lets hope they are totally truthful.... NASA - Never A STRAIGHT ANSWER......our own world ocean is becoming heavily polluted, so this discovery may...
  20. Marshal Lannes

Animals are sometimes more humane than humans.....

Little things are sometimes life-changing.....:):nod: