Search results

1. macrobo

Star Wars ASL

Hi All My 2 cents - as I get older, I go deeper and deeper into understanding the game and the rules - it becomes a game more than before. I have found the Historical part I used to turn to ASL for (and still do!) needed more and I have turned to other sources of books/mags and even back to...
  2. macrobo

Desperation Morale website updated

Hi Mark (and all) Just two thoughts? What about like illuminating Rounds - could start a Patreon thing - seems a platform that has helped Dave Ramsay I Note a lot of the "youtube" stuff went that way - see Mark Felton Productions on youtube - he has some really rare historical encounters or...
  3. macrobo

Heavy Falling Snow still allows smoke

Hi Westy Great small KGP scenario!- very balanced and a good one to introduce those KGP terrain features I won in the end by the skin of my teeth - held one VC building in CC - Thanks for your comment - did you expect the smoke to be used heaps Cheers Rob :)
  4. macrobo

T 34 Movie (2019)

Hi my 2 cents is - I loved it and purchased a dvd where the English was dubbed in so you don't have to do subtitles Its first part is so cool with real Panzer stuff!! - not sure how good that T34 was but it was rolling snakes every time (took two tanks with one shot if that is possible!) The...
  5. macrobo

The Guard Withdraws in CC does he take the prisoners with him

Hi Gerry The wording there confused me when I read it twice! and the example was not exact but thankyou - I will go with your decision ! Thanks again for the help Cheers Rob :)
  6. macrobo

The Guard Withdraws in CC does he take the prisoners with him

Dear Rules Guru's Cant see this clearly in rule book or Q and A - a Guard (237 (Germ) guarding 2 sqd equilivent) has a 457 (brit) enter his hex - The CC starts and the Brit rolls the 12! - so 237 takes the better path and leaves and seem to take the prisoners with him! since he is not pinned ...
  7. macrobo

CH VASL maps?

Hi All If anyone is still having problems - please PM me I may have a fix Cheers Rob :)
  8. macrobo

CyberVASL XII

HI Sergio I love my wooden spoon - it makes Christmas cakes much better than the plastic ones!! 🤪 Rob
  9. macrobo

CH VASL maps?

Hi Stewart TAP Map ZIP at https://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk - Thanks to Pete! You have to do the usual with a Gif as per instructions - ie once in bd directory remove the .gif As a side note - Played them in complete sequence and they are OLD CH - balanced and very much...
  10. macrobo

NINETY MINUTE WAR

Hi Steve Really cool remake of an oldie! - Played the original as a very much younger man and hope to play this one soon Cheers Rob :)
  11. macrobo

PTO Terrain

Hi I think I have an extension that does what you ask (and a few other things) - it copies the PTO chart (and a few other things) - "Extension Scenario Aid Test v0.0 loaded" is the message I get I have been slack and don't use 6.6 yet but probably works on it as well send me a conversation...
  12. macrobo

Uncommon Valor VASL Map

Hi Pete my good mate has this website - https://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk Its not there though that I can see - we had so many goodies to scan and produce but alas......... Unfortunately Pete has drifted to Strategy and Tactics games and does hundreds of stuff for their games...
  13. macrobo

German Vehicle Note K

My Two cents is You Gota Love Tiger!!!!!! Cheers Rob :love:
  14. macrobo

ASL Etiquette

Hi My 2 cents We live in a broken world and I think ASL should be an escape from it !! Have you noticed no politeness at the shop - you touch it you buy it (COVID nonsense) Have you noticed people walk into you (or even drive into you) because all we see is the top of their heads due to their...
  15. macrobo

SMOKE and Drifting SMOKE Height issues

HI (I viewed - read and cried rules are so hard!) o_O ? :oops: ? Rob
  16. macrobo

YOU CAN'T HANDLE... Board 86

Hi My 2 cents USE VASL DRAGABLE OVERLAYS - get rid of it!! and no hassle!! :eek: Rob ?
  17. macrobo

Heavy Falling Snow still allows smoke

Hi All Playing Recon by Fire No3 "South Park" with Jack (alias Hong Kong Wargamer) - US have toys and some strange things will happen with some big pop guns in the end but - "Heavy falling Snow" - in the Kamp Gruppe Piper terrain does not seem to preclude Smoke rounds - thus my toys (Quad 50's)...
  18. macrobo

ASL Scenario Archive is down

Seems up for me Rob ?
  19. macrobo

Roma 2020?

Hi Chas did you pick the avatar of a bird watcher due to a new hobby or you are into fancy portraits now! With Curiosity Rob :unsure: