Search results

1. Chas Argent

Wanted: Playtest Help

I'm looking for these things: 1. A few dedicated "pairs" of players who would be interested in running playtest scenarios to help complete them for MMP, including switching sides & playing each a 2nd time, if needed. and 2. I'm also looking for an individual who could commit to 1 or 2 VASL...
  2. Chas Argent

ASLML

I figured you had to be dead to still be on the ASLML.
  3. Chas Argent

Map bundle

We will almost certainly reprint some older boards at the same time, and extras for individual sale. It's the best use of the larger quantities; we get a better price overall.
  4. Chas Argent

Roma 2020?

Personally? I'd use the lower number in all cases. Seems pretty logical to my little pea brain. But no one ever accused me of thinking too much.
  5. Chas Argent

Roma 2020?

Fertile ground for common sense.
  6. Chas Argent

vASLOK I

I hope he sanitizes it.
  7. Chas Argent

Bog Check Modifier for Bocage

...12. Another very common occurrence.
  8. Chas Argent

BoF2 missing 2 scenarios?

Tom, probably just a collate error. Ping the office, and they'll send you the missing card.
  9. Chas Argent

Illuminating Rounds Episode 30

Tuomo & Tom, very nice job. And it's fascinating to watch the game play out at a much faster-than-normal speed.
  10. Chas Argent

vASLOK I

So if I already have 3.4.3 and VASL 6.6.0 can I revert somehow?
  11. Chas Argent

New Items up at MMP - Best of Friends 2, Roma 2020 and AP 15 Swedish Volunteers

These are not preorders; all three are printed and on sale.
  12. Chas Argent

Swedish Volunteers?

Nope, board 85.
  13. Chas Argent

Board 85?

And how much longer will that be?
  14. Chas Argent

Board 85?

85 will be in the upcoming Best of Friends 2.
  15. Chas Argent

North Korean SMC, Russian Counters, & "?"

Thanks for your time.
  16. Chas Argent

Well, for Korea, you use Russians to represent North Koreans, with a few "new" Russian-colored counters (SMC, an ATR, etc) that are unique to Korea. So the Russians pull double-duty as two nationalities. I certainly don't understand how the coding works, but it seems perhaps the North Korean...
  17. Chas Argent

I don't know if any VASL dude can rectify this, but combined stacks of North Korean SMC and Russian counters do not Conceal as stacks; that is, if you Conceal a NorK leader atop a Russian squad, only the leader becomes Concealed. The same is true in reverse, i.e., for the squad of on top of the...
  18. Chas Argent

DN2 Chasseurs at Yvoir - VC Clarification

Seems clear that as long as you have ≥ 28 VP of Good Order dudes from East ---> West the win is immediate, provided at least one hex of the bridge has been destroyed. So if the bridge has been blown but you only have, say 25 VP on the west bank, you win as soon as you get 3 more VP across. But...
  19. Chas Argent

Roma 2020?

But it's not October yet.