Search results

1. kynken

Anyone have pics of these CH! counter sheets?

Nice set of Bren Carriers and L5/30 tanks, the best you can get in 1919. :)
  2. kynken

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Thanks, Perry. As long as it's after the end of January, I'll be good. Sorry for the umpteenth question like this.
  3. kynken

Any fans of Red Factories, Forgotten War or the new Deluxe Module?

Loved all except Red October, couldn't muster up the $$ and since I have the old copies, I regrettably passed.
  4. kynken

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Question 1000: Will this start shipping after WO 2020? If so, how soon? Need to squirrel over the $$ to pay. :) Thanks.
  5. kynken

Designers' Response to the Desperation Morale Review of Forgotten War

Personally, I like the module very much. No issues at all. Personal choice, I assume.
  6. kynken

Idle Time

nice, George. Any counters? 'cause that is how I roll. :)
  7. kynken

Korean HASL from LFT!

Nice one, LFT. Look forward to it.
  8. kynken

Croix de Guerre Reprint Contents?

Hopefully they will print this out by..2025.
  9. kynken

Korean HASL from LFT!

Looks fantastic
  10. kynken

Italian Nationality Chart

Yes, finally good counters from my brothers from the old country. I am second generation Italian here in the states. My grandparents are from Norther Italy. They used to entertain Italian POWs at the Alameda Naval Base in Northern California. Now, unfortunately that great art doesn't make up for...
  11. kynken

CH White Finn Counters

Can't they get dirty pretty easy?
  12. kynken

Discount Code?

Yeah, its SAVEYORUCASH. Should be good going into 2020. :)
  13. kynken

Next series of Civil War ASL modules now available for order at Critical Hit

Yeah, let me roll up on my cannon and break the crew. Rout them right into the corn field. Nah, I can see an argument to model ASL for WW I and Korea, but the civil war? That seems to be a stretch for me.
  14. kynken

New CH Product RV = RV of Battle of Kursk – Thunder at Melikhovo

Ah, it's ok. I have pretty much sworn off CH unless something really catches my eye. Not really a hater, but they mass-produce so much stuff, most really unnecessary and poorly playtested/duplicate material, I gave up. Maybe when I was in my younger years who would have bought anything SL/ASL...
  15. kynken

Race for the Meuse

Got mine last week. I love the map. One of LCP best work to date. Thanks, guys.
  16. kynken

Corregidor Preorder

ordered promptly.
  17. kynken

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

I may be in the minority, but I feel this HASL module to be a bit underwhelming. I was expecting a little more than I got, but it was on the cheap end. Maybe my expectations were a bit high. But just about everything MMP puts out for ASL is usually gold. My 2 cents.
  18. kynken

Who has room for this much ASL?

Maybe CH will make a nuke counter? :)
  19. kynken

CH counters help

I admit it, I have bought CH before and will most likely again, if something catches my eye. They are just on product overload right now and impassible for anyone to keep up with.
  20. kynken

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

I did find my order and it is still on hold. I thought they forgot it. :)