Search results

1. william.stoppel

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Feeling the itch Olli? You know GWASL is calling your name!😊
  2. william.stoppel

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I’d like to see those Mark. Was weighing ordering the Rarities for the Hungarian rocket launchers.
  3. william.stoppel

Scenario Translations for GI: AoV Scenarios 91-100?

Hope to see these in print Bruce! I remember playtesting a couple at Winter Offensive many years ago. It will be nice to see these officially in print
  4. william.stoppel

Decision on WO2021?

How about the new Journal Perry? Are you given odds for releasing it around WO time?
  5. william.stoppel

Just bought Genesis III and Magach '73.

I really like both Genesis and Magach. Now waiting on the latest Annual the last few GWASL modules to ship. Inshallah something for Thanksgiving perhaps.
  6. william.stoppel

What's Next?

I’m also eagerly awaiting your next product Steve! Hoping it’s the armored train module??
  7. william.stoppel

For King & Country reprint

I agree Robin. This box is a classic and deserves to be on the reprint!
  8. william.stoppel

Swedish Volunteers?

I think I’ll just continue to use the white ones!!
  9. william.stoppel

For King & Country reprint

Or include it in a Journal with a half sheet of errant counters!
  10. william.stoppel

Nano Tape

I use this tape as well and have never had a problem. Of course I also laminate all my boards and overlays so...
  11. william.stoppel

Evan Sherry?

Well I am looking forward to rolling dice with Evan when I fly to Tampa for Thanksgiving. ?
  12. william.stoppel

Evan Sherry?

Hey Bruce, After I saw your message I reached out to Evan. He said he is well and they are back to face to face gaming in Tampa.
  13. william.stoppel

What's Next?

Looks to me like a Dan Dolan original, except not in the desert
  14. william.stoppel

Ortona

Is Ortona ready for more playtesting? Yes I am volunteering.
  15. william.stoppel

Official HASLs & CGs in the works

Hey Michael, Any update on Ortona? Need play testers or proofers? I’m really looking forward to this one! William
  16. william.stoppel

1-2-7 what to do?

I’m with Paul. I love using crews as new infantry with all their various uses. Many other gamey rules we have that need to be fixed first; like Making it mandatory to try and fix your vehicles broken MA.
  17. william.stoppel

Not Cleveland but Damascus....

Safe travels Peter!
  18. william.stoppel

Board 85?

Spanish Civil War pack will have boards 185-190!
  19. william.stoppel

Have you ever played a scenario from one of Critical Hit's GWASL World War One modules?

And now we have WWI Japanese! These scenarios look fun. Half vs Germans and half versus Russians prior to WWI.