Search results

1. Rindis

VASSAL 3.4.8 Released

I'm getting this upon loading VASL 6.6.1 in this version: - [Out Of Date Custom Code] This module contains outdated custom code, which is not guaranteed to work with versions of VASSAL released after 6-Aug-2021. - [Out Of Date Custom Code] Please check whether there is an updated version of...
  2. Rindis

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Got my set in yesterday:
  3. Rindis

The obvious one, which I've mentioned elsewhere, is Action Pack 2. The boards from it are now in Rising Sun and Yanks 2nd, so just the scenarios are needed. Since the AP1/AP3 boards are also in core modules now, putting up the AP3 scenarios would also be a good idea (but not needed by me).
  4. Rindis

Well... I didn't purchase this. A slightly late birthday present came in on Monday.
  5. Rindis

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

All the preference does is let someone else fiddle with your "?". If they're actual "?" markers, they can be deleted. If they're other counters, they can be unconcealed. If you don't check that, no one else can unconceal or delete your "?". For you to do the same to someone else's "?" he has to...
  6. Rindis

Check your preferences in VASL. That sounds like "Let opponent unconceal my units" is unchecked. (Which is the highly annoying default.)
  7. Rindis

Setting up 245/J90 "The Time of Humiliations" - this is for a scenario I'm playing: Overlay 1: needs option to remove roads without turning orchards to palm trees (i.e., other than the PTO switch) Overlay 3: needs option to remove roads without expanding brush (LOS difference unlikely, but...
  8. Rindis

I spent a moment wondering why they were all map "N"....
  9. Rindis

CdG 2

I think that should be "Non!" here... I'll (eventually) get around to punching, clipping, and storing them all. But the main kit will stick with regular French, and Brits for Free French.
  10. Rindis

2020 Page A54

Also the first two illos in the Italian section on A55 are flipped. The second one should be the elite/1st line/conscript progression (to go with 25.61).
  11. Rindis

It's finally in!
  12. Rindis

Scenario Archive upgrade in progress

Something's really screwy with the DB now. My rating is 1081! How dare it say I'm competent! (In some seriousness, it was sub-1000 last I looked, which, with my record, is justified.)
  13. Rindis

I've got an idea. Hear me out.

Scenarios are all scanned and turned to PDF (lies... I discovered I missed about half of Turning the Tide recently, and my PDFing isn't anywhere near done). So those, and most of the boxes are in "deep storage" (just a drawer that's hard to get at), while the boards semi-accessable (I need a...
  14. Rindis

Update on Desperation Morale Update

And therein lies the rub.
  15. Rindis

MMP alone is putting things out faster than I can get them.
  16. Rindis

New Modules

Personally, I'm quite interested (we really need more DTO out there); I'm just short on time, space, and money.
  17. Rindis

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Finished off a game of 5 To the Square a bit ago, and finally posted the full adventure. My plan as the attacking Russians nearly came apart when I ran right into one of the HIP squads, but I managed to leverage the rest of my moves to take apart that line over the next turn, and then startled...
  18. Rindis

Anyone get their DASL pack yet?

I got mine around the 15th. I forget exactly when 'charging' and 'packed' happened, but it was around the start of the month, so about two weeks for me.
  19. Rindis

CdG 2nd Edition - components to play all scenarios...

...I imagine it's pretty crumpled looking by the time the first turn is over.