3. samtyson

ASLOK in Person Cancelled - VASL Only for 2020

Can I copyright the name of VASLOK?
  4. samtyson

Hatten in Flames Rules Index - Version 2

with indexes in new column
  5. samtyson

Hatten in Flames Rules Index

samtyson updated Hatten in Flames Rules Index with a new update entry: Version 2 Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. samtyson

HF Index (v2)

samtyson submitted a new resource: HF Index (v2) - Index for Hatten in Flames, with numbers now in their own column. Read more about this resource...
  7. samtyson

HF Index (v2) 2

Index for Hatten in Flames, with numbers now in their own column.
  8. samtyson

BFP C-1

For future visitors... Instructions for overlay placement Name VASL Name hex1-hex2 BFP-06a bfpo6 i2-none BFPH1 bfphi k1-none BFPH2 bfphii (as per SSR) BFPV1 bfpvi k1-none BFPV2 bfpvii (as per SSR) BFPV3 bfpviii k1-none For BFP-06a, the VASL Name to enter into the "Add Overlay"...
  9. samtyson

Hatten in Flames Index

uploaded.
  10. samtyson

Hatten in Flames Rules Index 2

an index of the rules by topic
  11. samtyson

Hatten in Flames Rules Index

samtyson submitted a new resource: Hatten in Flames Rules Index - An index for the Hatten Rules Read more about this resource...
  12. samtyson

Hatten in Flames Index

Never did. If I get back to a FB CG, I will.
  13. samtyson

Hatten in Flames Index

Playing through the CG, I have often tried to quickly find one of the HF rules. Having an index will help me in the future. Download and enjoy! Hatten in Flames Index
  14. samtyson

Founding member of Bounding Fire Productions. Visit us for all of your BFP needs.

Founding member of Bounding Fire Productions. Visit us for all of your BFP needs.
  15. samtyson

Black Friday Sale

The sale is on! Visit us at boundingfire.com to place your order. Yes, Onslaught to Orsha is now available to order, shipping in 6-8 weeks. Product Regular Price Sale Price OtO: Onslaught to Orsha (v2) $125 $99 BFP3: Blood & Jungle (v2) $139 $99 BFP4: Crucible of Steel (v2) $139 $99...
  16. samtyson

Action Pack 14: OKTOBERFEST XXXIV is Now For Sale!!

Are there any notes/errata that have been compiled since its debut at ASLOK?
  17. samtyson

VASL Extension for Four-Dice roll?

Can you send me the RandomSelectionBot extension? I will add it to vasl.info. styson @ gmail.com
  18. samtyson

Board 11a from WO10

Here are some usable files. Unzip to your boards folder.
  19. samtyson

Can a TI Leader voluntarily rout with a broken unit in his location?

A4.8 TEMPORARILY IMMOBILIZED (TI): TI status is incurred by Infantry engaged in various tasks requiring prolonged effort throughout the Player Turn. When a unit is affected by TI status it is marked by placing a TI counter on top of it, which is removed at the end of its CCPh (or if the unit...
  20. samtyson

Corregidor Preorder

Board for CtR 21 now downloadable. http://www.boundingfire.com/download/CtR21.pdf