Search results

1. Carln0130

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Now you're on to something.
  2. Carln0130

Banzai charge defense

Another pointer to look out for with Banzai's and any Impulse Movement is that fire lanes get placed on the initial target like normal, but then IMMEDIATELY hit any Banzai units with the fire lane that are caught in it. So if you anticipate a Banzai coming your way, try to line up some fire...
  3. Carln0130

I see what you're doing there........
  4. Carln0130

The trio pack arrived. Normally I don't touch anything I already own, but I made an exception this time.
  5. Carln0130

First world problems ;-). How ya been Scott? I haven't seen you on much.
  6. Carln0130

Ordered MMP'S trio pack. I am told there will be a wait. Eight hundred orders ahead of me ;-).
  7. Carln0130

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

We prefer to refer to this as "over-reaching disconsternation".
  8. Carln0130

It warms my heart that you both think you're screwed :-).
  9. Carln0130

My POV is the Germans are behind on the clock, but still in the game. A lot depends on how far forward the armor can get for daybreak. By the time the large influx of French normally show up, the Germans have traditionally been farther inland and more spread out, which takes a lot of the density...
  10. Carln0130

Dispatch #50 Transmitted today

As always Jackson, the check is in the mail. Blame it on customs. ;-)
  11. Carln0130

Not Cleveland but Damascus....

Stay safe Peter.
  12. Carln0130

Gentlemen start your engines?
  13. Carln0130

Nothing to see here........:-)
  14. Carln0130

Did the wind change direction at some point?
  15. Carln0130

Style points only.
  16. Carln0130

Thank you gentlemen. The remainder of the night date will be telling. Things pick up hot and heavy once the light comes up. Question is, who will the mist help more?
  17. Carln0130

DN2 Chasseurs at Yvoir - VC Clarification

The German is correct. Let's say you get 14 CVP across and four CVP worth get broken. At the start of the next Belgian Rphse they fail to Rally. You now get another 14 CVP across. You have 24 Good Order CVP, not 28. If you keep all 24 CVP Good Order and rally the other 4 broken CVP, you have 28...
  18. Carln0130

Seeking future virtual, VASL tournaments

There is an Australian Tournament in January two posts down. Depending how flexible your schedule is, it could work for you.
  19. Carln0130

Dinant LOS Question

Upon further review I think I see what you're saying. The two levels gives it the one blind hex in the first place in turn taken away by the two level HA of the firer. Disregard, I see what you are saying now. It IS a wash, but a wash back to 0 Were the range to the Obstacle 5 hexes, then ot...