Search results

1. Peter J

WO33 One-Eyed Jacques

I played WO33 One-eyed Jacques recently. After reading the discussion here and on the Scenario Archive, we gave 'the balance' to the French. The Germans made a concerted push for the factory. The French OBA fell quickly and immobilised two German AFVs. Most of the German infantry were in...
  2. Peter J

The Battle of Manila 1945

'Manila '45' is a fascinating time/place in military history. Sounds like the design and playtest teams have developed an outstanding product. For afgur and von Marwitz you might like to refer to ICRC and the Law of Armed Conflict... there are significant differences between pre-1949 and post...
  3. Peter J

New to the Squad Leader community on GameSquad? Introduce yourself here

Rob, I think we all suffered a bit of passive smoking after a game with Paul.
  4. Peter J

Lone ASL player

Hi, Which part of rural NSW? We have a number of players in southeast Queensland.
  5. Peter J

Destroying an Anti-Tank Ditch

G15.21 allows a bulldozer/tankdozer to use 'clearance' (B24.7) to eliminate a pillbox/entrenchment counter...
  6. Peter J

New members introduce yourself here

Nicho, the players in Melbourne are probably your best bet. If you visit the north... drop me a line!
  7. Peter J

New members introduce yourself here

Hi Nicho, where in Oz are you? i'm in Brisbane. We have a small group of ASL addicts who meet regular-ish!
  8. Peter J

A Name For The Iwo Jima Module

The Shadow of Suribachi!
  9. Peter J

Rat Pocket Charts v3

Laminated covers please.
  10. Peter J

Set up vehicles onboard in Motion?

No, unless stated by SSR (reference last sentence of A2.52)
  11. Peter J

A7.9 Cowering- Vehicular Fire

Fire from Passengers/Riders is not considered vehicular fire for purposes of Cowering. ....Perry MMP Perry, There has been a recent, brief discussion on GSF for the subject question. The consensus is that PRC fire is not vehicular but a definitive clarification would be...
  12. Peter J

A7.9 Cowering - 'Vehicular Fire'

PS. Big thanks to Perry for such a quick response!
  13. Peter J

Fire from Passengers/Riders is not considered vehicular fire for purposes of Cowering. ....Perry MMP Perry, There has been a recent, brief discussion on GSF for the subject question. The consensus is that PRC fire is not vehicular but a definitive clarification would be...
  14. Peter J

Question has been submitted to MMP.
  15. Peter J

I originally posted in the Perry Sez area but the post was moved (which is not an issue for me). I agree it needs a 'Perry Sez' determination. A future errata could include a definition of 'vehicular fire'. Thanks to all who offered comment!
  16. Peter J

I read through the older discussion. Curiously, the discussion seemed to quickly assume that PRC fire was not 'vehicular' and the discussion focussed more on whether a FG cowered when their were non-cowering units involved and secondly, who got a Final Fire or not.
  17. Peter J

I agree that the 'intent' seems to differentiate PRC from 'vehicular fire' but I can't see anything that is definitive in D6.
  18. Peter J

A7.9 states ....Cowering affects all fire except that from a SMC, berserk or Fanatic unit, Fire Lane, IFE, Canister, Aircraft, British Elite and First Line units, Finns, Sniper, ordnance, OBA, or any form of vehicular fire. Is passenger fire from a halftrack considered 'vehicular fire'?
  19. Peter J

Onslaught to Orsha

Any update on when shipping will start?
  20. Peter J

LFT shipping problems

:( Xavier, sincere condolences.