Search results

1. turlusiflu

CyberVASL XIV

oops, I missed this thread! wonder if I could join groups D or G?
  2. turlusiflu

Sniper "2" result wounds then kills a leader. What morale is he when he dies?

Similarly, if a 9-1 stacked with a squad suffers a K/ result and the leader is wounded to a 8-0, which "leader" applies its leadership to the MC of the squad?
  3. turlusiflu

Hidden Guns and setup order

Agree with this, klas, but my doubt is, as both sides start on the map, it seems "strange" that one side may setup hidden units and the other not. Related to this, the comment of Honosbinda makes some sense about that.
  4. turlusiflu

This is the sort of "simultaneous" setup that I mentioned. Maybe the "sequential" setup is more accurate with the rules text, but there is margin to interpretation
  5. turlusiflu

For instance TAC54 In the Name of Rome. Both sides have a 5/8" mortar to setup onboard, the Russians first. It's a good point what you suggest
  6. turlusiflu

As per A12.12, The player setting up first in a scenario does so out of vision of his opponent, and after setting up his regular units may place only scenario OB-designated "?" at first—but only in Terrain listed in red in the Terrain Chart/Desert Terrain Chart/PTO Terrain Chart . After his...
  7. turlusiflu

Hindrance hexes at same distance from the firer

Of course they don't. But in my opinion SK should have the less rules that have to be modified, rather than added, when you make the step to full ASL. So, for instance, when you incorporate bypass rules you don't modify what you know already of movement. But in this case the rule changes.
  8. turlusiflu

PTO Terrain and TH/TK for SK extensions

It is not by default, and neither in the extensions terrain-chart-1.2.1 nor 5TRN (at least, I'm not able to see PTO terrain in them). Could you please tell me which extension do you use?
  9. turlusiflu

Hindrance hexes at same distance from the firer

In A6.7 of ASLRB it is stated that "Whenever a LOS crosses (or goes along the shared hexside of) two hexes that have the same range to the firer, however, only the LOS Hindrance of the hex with the highest applicable LOS Hindrance DRM is counted. Therefore, the number of hexes in which a LOS...
  10. turlusiflu

PTO Terrain and TH/TK for SK extensions

I don't know if these extensions were posted already, so here they are: PTO Terrain TH/TK Tables for SK#3 Extensions
  11. turlusiflu

Half Squads, SW and SFF/FPF

So does this mean that if a HS fires a MG in the PrepFPh and retains ROF, it couldn't fire its inherent FP, but it had to fire the MG again?
  12. turlusiflu

Cave LOS

Due to continuous slope (B.5), if firing to K10 there is 1 hindrance in K11; beyond of K10, there is no hindrance.
  13. turlusiflu

S28 "Out of Luck" - Immobilization DR and roads

If you move to a road hex but not crossing a road hexside, do you have to roll for Bog?
  14. turlusiflu

Draft SASL SOP

Credit for this: http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/sasl-asop.102439/
  15. turlusiflu

ITT Crit Exactly on

Good explanation. Just one correction, the dr has to be less than or equal to the Modified TH#
  16. turlusiflu

ITT Crit Exactly on

That's right. Just an appreciation. +7 are DRMs, not TH modifiers
  17. turlusiflu

ITT Crit Exactly on

Right, but in this case the DR of 2 is enough to achieve a hit, so C3.6 doesn't apply here
  18. turlusiflu

ITT Crit Exactly on

But this Exception refers to ATT/VTT, and HE FFE
  19. turlusiflu

Bog check in buildings

Following the rules, it is as you say. In buildings you have to spend at least half of the MP allotment (but you may spend more). And you have to roll the +3/+4. There is not a "safe" way to enter a building (as there is to enter a woods)
  20. turlusiflu

ITT Crit Exactly on

In this case the Final DR (8) is not < half the Modified TH# (8), so you have to roll 1 die. If you roll <=4 (half the Modified TH#, 8), then you get the CH