Search results

1. Robin Reeve

Swedish Volunteers?

Seems you have one. And you don't like people to resist you. You are funny. 😁
  2. Robin Reeve

Swedish Volunteers?

Do you realise that you stated nothing new and that I didn't need you to point me the so-called problem. I get easily over a tension about a line in the rules about white counters. And, as you seem to vainly try telepathic skills on me, I ordered MMP's redux of Swedish Volunteers and I will go...
  3. Robin Reeve

B11.4 Climbing

When you invoke Massacre, you simply push them over the edge. 😈
  4. Robin Reeve

Swedish Volunteers?

<shrug> A problem for you. Not for me.
  5. Robin Reeve

Motorcycle bypass & dismount questions

Use infantry stacking limits.
  6. Robin Reeve

Motorcycle bypass & dismount questions

It is stated in the rules.
  7. Robin Reeve

Bog Check Modifier for Bocage

Bocage comes in many types, so crossing it would represent different levels of difficulty...
  8. Robin Reeve

Swedish Volunteers?

I never had problems with the white Swedish counters either.
  9. Robin Reeve

Swedish Volunteers?

They create no more problems than the black SS - as the Fanatic system marker is black too.
  10. Robin Reeve

1-2-7 what to do?

The general rule could be no crew survival - the CS# only applying to Passengers and Riders.
  11. Robin Reeve

Interpretation of "OR"

I sent a word to Bertrand, whom I know well.
  12. Robin Reeve

Sniper "2" result wounds then kills a leader. What morale is he when he dies?

If the wound is not mortal, I would apply the reduced morale.
  13. Robin Reeve

Interpretation of "OR"

The mobile AFV is not mandatory if an MMC does the job
  14. Robin Reeve

Sniper "2" result wounds then kills a leader. What morale is he when he dies?

The wound severity test comes first. If 5 or 6, the leader dies. Its morale is not changed. A17.11 says that the wound "is treated as a KIA". Only a 1-4 (or 1-3 for a previously wounded leader - but this is not the situation adressed here) generates the effects on the leader's morale , movement...
  15. Robin Reeve

Interpretation of "OR"

+1
  16. Robin Reeve

A couple VCA questions

Yes (see C3.22 and D3.12) - the Gun must he eligible to fire without Intensive Fire. If the TCA position relative to the VCA is changed, you add the appropriate case A DRM. If it remains in the same position relative to the VCA, you only apply the VCA change penalty.
  17. Robin Reeve

Passengers/Riders and prep fire

I am far better than Klas, but I hide it (out of humility) by deliberately giving many wrong answers.
  18. Robin Reeve

1-2-7 what to do?

Dear Frau Schmetterling, Your son Heinz was a total coward and died crying like a baby, while he was fleeing the battlefield and had raped a farm girl. He was shot in the back by a Soviet hero. Signed : Comrade Comissar Petrov
  19. Robin Reeve

Passengers/Riders and prep fire

Certainly not.
  20. Robin Reeve

1-2-7 what to do?

Also, as SSR often prohibit vehicles to be voluntarily abandoned, with the aim to prevent the crews to gain control of buildings, I would like the normal rules to simply prohibit vehicular crews to be able to gain control of a Location or a building (i.e. treat them as SMC).