Search results

1. sebosebi

Brevity Assault Errata

In ORDER OF BATTLE CHART Italian - Page BA OB4 - UNIT Cc 106/7 Infantry Crews are five instead of four
  2. sebosebi

Biazza Ridge Errata

The last sentence of SSR 2 in scenario "BR4 - Hill 41" must not be taken into consideration.
  3. sebosebi

Pandemic delays printing2

I am sorry to represent you that, after hearing the Advancing Fire printing partners this morning, due to the new Italian government decree issued on Saturday March 21st regarding the (damned!) Covid-19 virus that stopped every not-of first necessity activities, the printing process of the two...
  4. sebosebi

Pandemic delays printing

I am sorry to represent you that, after hearing the Advancing Fire printing partners this morning, due to the new Italian government decree issued on Saturday March 21st regarding the (damned!) Covid-19 virus that stopped every not-of first necessity activities, the printing process of the two...
  5. sebosebi

Orsogna Project

THE BATTLES OF ORSOGNA depicts the struggles of 2nd New Zealand Division to take Orsogna village in Italy, in November/December 1943, in the eastern (Adriatic) front in Italy. Orsogna area was hold by the German 1. FJ Div. (including a little quote of Italian paratroopers), 26. Panzer Div. and...
  6. sebosebi

Brevity Assault AAR

In this thread we will post main moments of Brevity Assault CG III “CAPUZZO-SIDI AZEIZ SECTOR” last playtest on VASL. The campaign game depicts the western side of the Operation Brevity battle, when the British 7th Support Group attacked north trying to take Sidi Azeiz to cut the withdrawal of...
  7. sebosebi

Brevity Assault pack available for pre-orders!

Advancing Fire Team is proud to announce that Brevity Assault pack is now available for pre-order on http://advancingfire.com/ . This pack covers the Allied offensive called “Operation Brevity” on Libyan-Egypt border in May 1941. It includes operational and ASL parts. All the prices...
  8. sebosebi

Biazza Ridge pack available for pre-orders!

Advancing Fire Team is proud to announce that Biazza Ridge pack is now available for pre-order on http://advancingfire.com/. This pack covers the Hermann Göring Panzer Division counterattacks against American bridgehead in Sicily in July 1943 (1st and 45th US Infantry Divisions). All the prices...
  9. sebosebi

Advancing Fire Team - Biazza Ridge

We announce that our Biazza Ridge Sicily pack is very near to the release. The pack will contain one campaign game and nine scenarios together with five HASL boards. The pack depicts main episodes of the German counter-offensive in the Gela-Scoglitti sector in Sicily, following the landings, in...
  10. sebosebi

Observation Plane STC

Do the LOS of an Observation Plane must be traced along an Hex Grain to the target (from a FBE hex) for sighting TC purpose?
  11. sebosebi

E1.2 side recorded SMC/SW

A leader is setup with a DEFENDER's concealed MMC in a Night scenario, and side recorded and its counter is offboard (E1.2). Does the leader counter must put on-board if a) the leader directs the MMC fire and the MMC remains concealed and in the same Location (i.e. the firer is out of the LOS of...
  12. sebosebi

E1.2 side recorded SMC/SW

A leader is setup with a DEFENDER's concealed MMC in a Night scenario, and side recorded and its counter is offboard (E1.2). Does the leader counter must put on-board if a) the leader directs the MMC fire and the MMC remains not revealed (i.e. the firer is out of the LOS of the target) b) the...
  13. sebosebi

Advancing Fire Team - Brevity Assault

"Advancing Fire" is the name of a new Italian ASL scenarios/CGs development team that has begun its activity. You can follow it in the FB group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/176359919713369/. Advancing Fire Team is working actually on a DTO HASL pack based on mid-May 1941 Operation...
  14. sebosebi

Cloaking Display

Hey guys, is it normal that may opponent can see my units in the cloaking display tool given in cloaking-display.vmdx extension?
  15. sebosebi

Playtester wanted

Hello to everybody, i'm developing a CG with an operational part and an ASL part. Im in an advanced phase im looking for someone that has experience in Tactical wargames company-platoon sized and also in ASL to playtest the operational side of the game. Any other detail will follow. Sebastiano
  16. sebosebi

Refresh VASL dice stats

Hello, is there a function to refresh dice stats in VASL except the normal daily refresh? (ie. i play 2 different games in a day and i want to know my stats in the second game)
  17. sebosebi

Passengers in Abandoned HT CE/BU issue

An HT (250/1) in BU status with a HS and a Ldr inside take a shot in his MPh resulting in a Immobilization. The crew doesnt pass the TC and goes outside the HT. May the Passengers go CE in the next APh? Yes. ....Perry MMP
  18. sebosebi

Passengers in Abandoned HT

Hello, i have a question about a situation in one of my games. An HT (250/1) in BU status with a HS and a Ldr inside take a shot in his MPh resulting in a Immobilization. The crew doesnt pass the TC and goes outside the HT. May the Passengers go CE in the next APh?