1. Nearmiss

Just another Rout Phase question

Thank you for your replies.
  2. Nearmiss

Question of Leader on Top for Fire resolution

My take, as well.
  3. Nearmiss

Typically but not necessarily, prior to the first Rally Phase.
  4. Nearmiss

I agree with you. I was attempting to resolve a dispute. This related question has arisen since this thread started and is mostly about semantics; a friendly routing has used 5MF and is in a woods-road hex connected by that road to another woods-road hex. Per A10.62, "the unit can directly...
  5. Nearmiss

A related question; Can a routing unit use the road rate of a woods-road hex to calculate the closest target hex?
  6. Nearmiss

Situation is as follows: There is a woods hex 4MF from my broken unit (2 OG hexes and then the woods hex). I don't want to go there. I would rather go to a woods hex 5MF away (1 OG hex then uphill to the woods hex). However, the woods hex contains a friendly trench counter or has a path...
  7. Nearmiss

When playing on VASL, we cover all friendly stacks of units that are free of enemy inspection with an HIP concealment counter, except for the top unit. The result being the opponent will see the proper number of units in the stack but can only identify the top unit.
  8. Nearmiss

Optional rules

"Pleva Rule" for OBA. Instead of 2 red cards/chits and the module is lost, when a red card is drawn, replace the red card to the draw pile and add an additional red card to the draw pile.
  9. Nearmiss

D3.7 MA disabled Recall effects

Forum Legion....?
  10. Nearmiss

Dinant Map hex XX23

That is what we thought. Just never saw a road depicted at the lower level of a crest line hex. Tanks again Carl.
  11. Nearmiss

Boat Questions

And CC everything to me, please. Boat rules have me paddling upstream.
  12. Nearmiss

Dinant Map hex XX23

What level does a unit on the road occupy?
  13. Nearmiss

B28 Mines

Just remember, you were driving.
  14. Nearmiss

B28 Mines

Fully tracked AFV enters an A-T minefield and survives the entry attack. Can the AFV now stop and then restart in reverse and then leave the minefield via the hexside it previously entered without undergoing a second attack?
  15. Nearmiss

CyberVASL XII

The 4th Panzer now lays in ruins in the streets of Warsaw. The Polish (Tom Arnold) defeated the Germans (Paul Schaeffer) with numerous timely AT Gun shots and an overly active sniper. Thanks for a great game Paul!
  16. Nearmiss

Radio Contact /Battery Access C1

I have two leaders in the same hex at the beginning of the APh. One of the leaders has a radio with radio contact and battery access and a FFE: 2 on board. Could the radio be transferred without losing contact and/or battery access?
  17. Nearmiss

is Ambush cumulative with the Street Fighting Ambush DRM ??

I have made the appropriate adjustments in my playing of this rule.
  18. Nearmiss

is Ambush cumulative with the Street Fighting Ambush DRM ??

With normal Ambush the AFV would be +1 for its CC attack, if applicable, whereas it wouldn't apply for a SF situation (either MPh or CC).
  19. Nearmiss

AAR - One More Try - Stonne 1940 3

The Doors. "Texas Radio"
  20. Nearmiss

Maintain acquisition C6.5

In its AFPh an AFV fires its MA at an enemy AFV and receives a -1 Aq counter on the target. At the end of its AFPh, due to a newly discovered enemy ATG, the AFV uses its non-fired BMG to turn its VCA (and thus its TCA as well) so as to present better armor to the ATG. C6.5 in part states "The...